Homer needs to do a good deed before he can go to Heaven, the Simpson kids get lost in a warped fairy tale world, and dolphins rise from the waters to take over Springfield.
* AbusiveParents: Homer and Marge in the second story. Homer throws kids away and Marge berates him for doing that instead of ''selling'' them.
* ExactWords: In the second story, Homer [[FalseReassurance told his children]] no child would starve in his home. Cut to the next scene with him ditching them at the forest.
* HelpingGrannyCrossTheStreet: Homer (as a ghost) tries to do this to get into Heaven, but ends up dropping Principal Skinner's mom in the street.
-->"Um, I'm pretty sure she was going to be the next Hitler."
* MandatoryLine: Kang and Kodos appear at the end to [[LampshadeHanging complain about the fact that they weren't included in this episode]].
* UnwittingInstigatorOfDoom: Lisa frees an abused dolphin, who turns out to be king of the dolphins and begins the invasion.
* YouHave48Hours: Homer will go to Hell if he misses the deadline.