Homer wins a vintage motorcycle at a dance competition at a '50s nostalgia diner and creates a biker gang called the Hell's Satans -- until a real biker gang with the same name crashes at the Simpson house.
* ActorAllusion: Ramrod, played by Creator/HenryWinkler, calls Marge "Mrs. S", referencing ''Series/HappyDays'' where he, as Fonzie, called Mrs. Cunningham "Mrs. C".
* ArentYouGoingToRavishMe: Marge asks if the bikers plan to have their way with her once she's kidnapped and is visibly offended when they tell her they aren't attracted to her.
* TheBlank: Early on, the man with no face, only a nose. Somehow this doesn't prevent him from speaking.
* ExtremeOmnivore: Homer is forced to eat his Hell's Satans merchandise, which includes caps and frisbees.
* StabTheSalad: When Meathook first faces Homer, he pulls out a switchblade... and a switchfork, forcing him to eat his Hell's Satans merchandise.
* TemptingFate: After Homer and Marge win the dance contest, Wolfman Jack says that Greaser's Cafe is never going away. Three days later, the restaurant is out of business. He then remarks that at least he's still got his girlfriend, only to realize she's no longer there.
** As punishment for copying their name, the real Hell's Satans made Homer eat everything he made bearing it. When they thought they were done, Homer revealed he had more stuff.
** The Hell's Satans aren't the brightest bulbs either. After Marge washes the blood and puke stains out of his jacket, Meathook says he'd previously tried getting them out by hitting them and yelling at them.