Apu and Manjula become the parents of octuplets thanks to Manjula ingesting fertility pills (some of which were given to her by Dr. Hibbert and The Simpsons), and when the initial media frenzy blows over, their only hope for financial aid is allowing the kids to become a zoo attraction.
* AdamWesting / FormerChildStar: Butch Patrick, who still dresses like [[Series/TheMunsters Eddie Munster]] as an adult.
* AntiRoleModel: "Kids are a blast, Apu. You can teach 'em to hate the same things you hate. And they practically raise ''themselves'', what with the internet and all."
* BigNo: Homer does one, when Apu tries to offer Marge and him one of the Octuplets, before stopping Marge from taking it.
* CaptainObvious: When Homer comes across the hardware store mascot, Allen Wrench, he observes: "He's named after what he is."
* ADayInTheLimelight: This episode focuses more on Apu and Manjula than it does The Simpsons. Lampshaded with the car ride where we see all the adventures The Simpsons have been on in the nine months that Manjula was pregnant (Marge got a job as Sideshow Marge, Bart learned the true meaning of Columbus Day and winter, and Lisa became popular in school, but blew it all by becoming conceited).
* MassiveNumberedSiblings: Not only Apu and Manjula's octuplets but also the nine babies born to a Shelbyvillian couple.
* NoodleIncident: See ADayInTheLimelight.
* UnfortunateNames: Mr. Kidkill
* WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes: Not only that but, why did the snake-like robots have to be full of poison?