On a day trip at the lake, Homer winds up at the vacation home of Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin, and they let him be their assistant if he keeps their location a secret.
* AccidentalMisnaming: Homer called Alec Baldwin "''Alex'' Baldwin" (and initially confused Alec Baldwin for his brother, Billy, who does look like him in RealLife).
* ActorAllusion: After Ron Howard sells Homer's idea for a movie, the episode ends with the musical sting from ''HappyDays''.
* TheAlcoholic: Ron Howard
* CannotKeepASecret: Homer
* TheDeadRiseToAdvertise: Homer provides the page quote while ranting during the trial. He references a real-life vacuum commercial that used the late Creator/FredAstaire.
-->"You celebrities need to realize that the public owns you for life! And after you're dead, you'll all be in commercials dancing with vacuum cleaners."
* DynamicEntry: Homer meets Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin by crashing through their skylight and landing on the latter.
* TheHeart: According to Ron Howard, the talking pie is this in Homer's movie pitch.
* ItsPersonal: "It is personal. He's got our underwear!"
* LeadIn: The episode opens with a scene featuring Homer as WesternAnimation/YogiBear, Bart as Boo-Boo, and Ned Flanders as Ranger Smith, who Homer ends up mauling. Just as "Homi" is about to maul "Bart-Bart", this is revealed to be a dream of Homer's. Homer's kids wake him up to remind him of his promise to take them to a lake. Homer goes back to sleep afterwards and dreams that he's WesternAnimation/MagillaGorilla mauling Mr. Peebles.
* LetsGetDangerous: Subverted. Once Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger are unable to stop Homer, Creator/RonHoward mutters "I guess it's up to me...", and dramatically leaps towards Homer's RV... only to miss it and tumble down the road.
* NotWearingPantsDream: Homer describes his ''WesternAnimation/YogiBear'' dream as this.
-->"I was having the most wonderful dream. I had a hat and a tie with no pants on."
* SecretKeeper: Homer for the celebrities, but he eventually cracks.