When the town becomes enamored with a Richard Branson-style millionaire who goes on crazy adventures and loves everyone, Mr. Burns realizes no one in Springfield likes, much less loves, him (save for Smithers, but Mr. Burns doesn't know or even care that his assistant has a crush on him) and enlists Homer's help in changing that -- which leads them to Scotland to find the Loch Ness Monster.
This was the last episode to be animated overseas by [[Creator/SunwooEntertainment Anivision]].
!!This episode provides examples of:
* FanDisservice: Homer wears a kilt the [[GoingCommando traditional]] way. Much to the displeasure of the Bystanders.
* HaveAGayOldTime: Jerry Rude tricks Mr. Burns into using AccidentalInnuendo. For instance, he recalls his father taking him to a picnic when he was a child, saying "That certainly was a gay experience. I ate my share of wieners that day!"
* LetsGetDangerous: Mr. Burns towards the Monster of Loch Ness. He rolls up his sleeves and catches it off screen.
* MercyKill: PlayedForLaughs. Bart insists Homer to do so, that he doesn't need to participate the family shopping trip.
* NoCelebritiesWereHarmed: Jerry Rude is a clear parody of Howard Stern.
* NoodleIncident: Mr. Burns capture of the Loch Ness Monster. It involved him somehow being swallowed.