Scarface tempts Selina Kyle to become Catwoman again.
* BourgeoisBohemian: Though usually simply an UpperClassTwit, Bruce Wayne's (platonic) friend Veronica Vreeland also donated much of her family's fortunes to conservationist causes, sometimes at fancy public events held to promote those causes. Selina Kyle, who considers herself a ''true'' animal-rights activist, observed that Veronica could possibly be getting involved in those causes because she feels tremendous guilt about all the endangered species her ancestors shot when they were [[GreatWhiteHunter big-game hunters]].
* ChronicVillainy: Catwoman admits that she can't resist thievery and that the threat of prison is meaningless if she feels like not being able to steal is already restricting.
* DatingCatwoman: More prevalent with Catwoman than in prior appearances.
* TheDragon: Catwoman briefly serves this role to Scarface.
* FaceHeelTurn: While Catwoman does help out the Bat-Family for her own self-interests in later appearances, she never returns to the side of good after this episode.
* GenreSavvy: Batman reveals he suspected from the beginning that Catwoman was lying to him about the whole story, so he stuck a transmitter on Isis to listen in.
* HeartbrokenBadass: The final shot of Batman is him shaking his head sadly.
* HopeSpot: The ventriloquist shuts off the saw blade just before Scarface gets shredded up, but then Catwoman drops a ton of logs on him.
* IronicEcho: "I am the cat who walks by herself."
* NeverMyFault: Catwoman, called out by Batman.
-->'''Catwoman:''' (''after being played by the Ventriloquist'') He cost me my freedom!\\
'''Batman:''' No, you gave it up.
* SadisticChoice: Catwoman forces Batman to either go after her or save a valuable museum piece. He chooses the latter, and she gets away.
* ShoutOut: After getting the better of Catwoman at the warehouse, Scarface remarks, "[[WesternAnimation/SylvesterTheCatAndTweetyBird I tat I taw a putty tat]]."
* SplitPersonality: Faced with an angry Catwoman, the Ventriloquist explains this relationship with Scarface. Catwoman reasons that Scarface is still inside the Ventriloquist somewhere, so she wants to scratch away until she finds him. OhCrap indeed.
* UnwittingPawn: Catwoman herself.