'''Season 7, Episode 16''':
!Out With The Old
A ballerina is killed by a pair of cursed dancing shoes, and the brothers must track down several other cursed objects that have been sold amongst the locals. However, that's the least of the brothers' concerns when they discover that the store where the shoes were sold has been bought out by Leviathans.
* BadBoss: Joyce, to George.
* BrainwashedAndCrazy: The cursed gramaphone brainwashes people into killing whoever touched it.
* CoolAndUnusualPunishment: At one point, Sam mentions that Lucifer is currently singing "Stairway to Heaven".
--> '''Dean:''' Good song.
--> '''Sam:''' Not fifty times in a row.
* FailedASpotCheck: Scott Freeman. Even if he didn't believe in mysticism, how on earth did he miss the fact that every box and the walls in his hunter mother's safe were adorned with sigils and wards, thereby implying that all the cursed objects she put there was done so for a damn good reason?
* ImAHumanitarian: George helps the Winchesters kill Joyce- so he can eat her.
* InvoluntaryDance: The cursed ballet shoes cause this.
* TheSleepless: It's revealed that Lucifer isn't letting Sam sleep; eventually Sam falls asleep behind the wheel and is nearly hit by a semi-truck.
* TemptingFate: This little exchange:
--> '''George''': Why don't you just make another (cup of coffee)?
--> '''Coffee Vendor''': Here's an idea: why don't you ''eat me''?
--> '''George''': ...Don't tempt me.
* PunnyName: The "vintage gentleman's magazine" was sold to a man named "Yankit".
* YouDoNotWantToKnow: One of the cursed items is a vintage gentleman's magazine. Dean wonders "how old porn can kill you", to which Sam name-drops this trope; after retrieving it [[NoodleIncident off-screen]], Dean comes to agree.