'''Season 5, Episode 5''':
Sam and Dean are reunited and on the hunt again. They reach a small town and investigate a string of very strange murders. A man who has found JamesDean's car, "Little Bastard", is found dead as if he has been involved in a major car crash. Another man is murdered by someone who looks just like AbrahamLincoln. Suspecting that the murders are the work of famous ghosts, the boys do research at the local wax museum, where Sam is attacked by what seems to be the ghost of MahatmaGandhi. Shortly afterward, two girls report to the police that their friend was kidnapped by Creator/ParisHilton, which leaves the brothers speechless. After finding peculiar seeds in the victims' stomachs, they break into the museum's construction area, where they do find Paris Hilton — who is in fact a Leshii, a pagan god, in disguise, trying to settle down after its old home, a deep forest in Eastern Europe, has been cut down. By touching their possessions, the god can turn itself into famous people and kill their fans in order to feed on their blood. Sam kills it by decapitating it with an iron axe. Before leaving town, Dean tells Sam that starting the Apocalypse isn't his fault alone, as he himself had broken the first seal, and that they shouldn't think about the whole vessel thing too much but instead fight together.
For this episode = [[spoiler:2 humans and 1 god.]]
For the series so far = At least 320 humans (of which 5 were witches), at least 82 demons, 28 ghosts, 11 vampires, 6 changelings, 4 gods, 3 shapeshifters, 3 zombies, 4 angels, 2 ghouls, 2 werewolves, 1 cat, 1 crocotta, 1 djinn, 1 dog, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 reaper, 1 rougarou, 1 shtriga, 1 siren, and 1 wendigo.
* AdamWesting: Paris Hilton. Sort of, she's not really playing herself, but she does poke a bit of fun at herself.
* AgentScully: Sheriff Rick Carnegie who despite the increasingly weird killings going on, keeps insisting on perfectly mundane explanations.
-->'''Dean:''' You know, I gotta tell you, you are not the first god we've met, but you are the nuttiest.
* BaitAndSwitch: the culprit is ''not'' an evil car or walking waxwork dummies.
** In the wax museum, Sam (6'4" Jared Padalecki) stands next to a slightly shorter Abe Lincoln. We hear Dean say, "Dude, he's short" before cutting to Dean and Gandhi.
* BreatherEpisode: Set after several plot heavy episodes and the rather dark [[Recap/SupernaturalS05E04TheEnd The End]].
* CelebrityParadox: While fighting the Leshi, Dean says he's never seen the ''Film/HouseOfWax2005'' remake, which stars Creator/ParisHilton... ''and'' Creator/JaredPadalecki. Dean's brother Sam A.K.A. Jared Padalecki gives Dean a hurt look.
* CoolCar: Little Bastard. Played With as it's not the real Little Bastard but it's still a sweet Porsche 550 Spyder.
* DeadPersonImpersonation: The leshy poses as JamesDean, AbrahamLincoln, and MahatmaGandhi while killing their fans. [[spoiler:Subverted when it tries to turn into John Winchester to eat Dean, but the Winchesters kill it before it can]].
* DoNotTauntCthulhu: Dean talks gently to Little Bastard so it won't kill him.
* EthnicMenialLabor: The Spanish housekeep who's actually named ''Consuela''.
* FridgeLogic: Why is blood shown pouring down the back of the car, in defiance of physics?
* HomicideMachines / VehicularAssault: [[FamouslyMundaneFictionallyMagical Little Bastard]] -- only it's not.
* IWasBeatenByAGirl: Sam pokes fun at Dean for getting his ass kicked by the leshy in Paris Hilton's form.
* OffWithHisHead: Sam [[DecapitationRequired chops off the leshy's head]] with an iron axe to kill it. While it's still in ParisHilton form.
* OohMeAccentsSlipping: [[Series/StargateAtlantis Carson's]] accent wanders around quite a bit for the two minutes he's on screen.
* ScrewThisImOuttaHere: The maid crying to go home.. to El Salvador after seeing one of the killings.
* SuddenlyBilingual: Sam knows Spanish. Justified a bit since he explains he took freshman Spanish and the dialogue is limited.
* WereStillRelevantDammit: InUniverse. The wax museum owner is trying to make "wax museums hip again" for "[[TotallyRadical Gen-Y]]".
* WorldsSmallestViolin: Dean pulls this on Sam.