'''Season 3, Episode 5''':
Sam and Dean investigate a series of fairy-tale themed murders. A little girl with dark hair has been seen at the scene of each crime, and the brothers find out that it's the projected spirit of a girl poisoned and put into a coma by her wicked stepmother.
For this episode = [[spoiler:6 humans and 1 demon.]]
For the series so far = At least 210 humans, 15 ghosts, 12 demons, 6 changelings, 5 vampires, 2 shapeshifters, 2 werewolves, 1 djinn, 1 god, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 shtriga, 1 wendigo, and 1 zombie.
** Body count this episode = [[spoiler: 6 humans and one demon]].
* AtTheCrossroads: Sam this time. Though he doesn't get to make a deal.
* BecauseISaidSo: Dean, although according to Sam their dad is the only one for whom this is a valid argument.
* TheBigBadWolf: A young man with a Wile E. Coyote tattoo gets [[MindControl hypnotised]] into being this.
* ComatoseCanary: The daughter somehow makes the people in her town re-enact the fairy tales read to her by her father.
* TerribleArtist: Sam, when pretending to be a police sketch artist.
-->'''Dean:''' Oh wait, I thought all those things ended with everybody living happily ever after.
-->'''Sam:''' No, no, not the originals. See, the Grimm brothers' stuff was kinda like the folklore of its day, full of sex, violence, cannibalism... It got sanitized over the years, turned into Disney flicks and bedtime stories.