Wario happens to be playing video games alone, when Waluigi, who has been in Australia, returns home. Meanwhile, Brock and Gary also return, once again ready to fight. However, they weren't around when the powers disapeared and don't understand why the Pokemon aren't working. Confronting Mario, they learn about the beacon and become enraged that they can't fight with Pokemon anymore (slightly humorous in that the Pokemon never worked).
Mario is confronted again by Snake, who angrily tells Mario to get the money Mario owes him for the chocolates he stole from Snake. Snake gives him an ultimatum: get him $10,000 or Snake will kill him.
Wario has discovered that Waluigi's time in Australia has made him a bigger asshole than ever, and refuses to spend time with him. He than goes to Mario to demand that they get their powers back, which Mario refuses, calling it impossible. Wario leaves Mario and learns that Waluigi has stopped being an ass (and losing his lame Australian accent) in order to make up with Wario.
Back at the house, Mario tries to find a way to get Snake his money. He is interrupted by Tommy Verceti, a member of The Mothers And Fathers Italian Association. You know, TheMafia. Verceti offers the Mario Brothers a job in his mob, which Mario decides to accept.
The wiki page can be found [[http://stupidmariobros.wikia.com/wiki/Poke-Drawls here]]
!!Poke-Drawls contains example of:
* BreakingTheFourthWall: "Don't you play interactive adventures?"
* ContinuityNod: Mario lost his plumbing license due to the events of the Interactive Adventure.
* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Gary and Brock's fight with rocks and grass, "The Mafia," and Wario and Waluigi's tiles on their scrabble boards.
* FunWithAcronyms: The Mothers And Fathers Italian Association.
* ShoutOut: Tommy Vercetti is from the VideoGame/GrandTheftAuto series.
* ThrowItIn: The tiles on the scrabble board that spelled Dumbass and Asshole were thrown in by Matt, Richie told him to keep it.