After successfully harvesting their crystals, the younglings are taught how to craft their lightsabers by Professor Huyang. However their voyage is soon interrupted by Hondo Ohnaka's greedy pirate gang, who has his eyes set on the valuable lightsaber crystals.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* ActorAllusion: Huyang is called "professor" and he is voiced by none other than Creator/DavidTennant, who was the [[Series/DoctorWho 10th Doctor]].
* ContinuousDecompression: [[spoiler: Ahsoka's whole plan was based on this: first she ordered the kids to seal themselves in the cockpit, and in the hall, then after she rebooted the disabled engines, they would've torn the ship away, rupturing the boarding tube, which caused the pirates to be sucked off the ship by the vacuum.]]
* DangerouslyGenreSavvy: Hondo quickly deduced that the younglings [[AirventPassageway were hiding in the ventillation system]].
* DownerEnding: [[spoiler: Although the attack on the ship was successfully averted, Ahsoka has been kidnapped after being knocked into Hondo's ship. Hondo then has her knocked out and plans to use her as profit, since he didn't get the lightsaber crystals. The younglings are left on their own, drifting on a heavily damaged ship.]]
* ISurrenderSuckers: [[spoiler: Petro does this to a pirate after he, Huyang, Katooni, Byph and Gungi got smoked out, by handing his lightsaber (which wasn't going to work anyway because how it was constructed will cause it to explode) and he throws it to the big pirate who then activates and gets blown up (though he survives, which gives the opportunity for Petro and co to run for it.]] Unfortunately, it leads to...
** NiceJobBreakingItHero: Petro talked his friends into launching a counterattack, despite Ahsoka directly forbidding it, after being smoked out. It ultimately achived nothing, except [[spoiler: necessiating Ahsoka to put herself in risk, which resulted in the DownerEnding mentioned above.]]
* WhoDares: Huyang to a pirate who shot his head and primary arms off.