'''Warning! This page contains major unmarked spoilers! '''
-->"[[EnemyMine The enemy of my enemy is my friend.]]"
---> '''Episode Morale'''
Savage Opress finally found his brother, Darth Maul, who however have been crippled in [[Film/ThePhantomMenace his duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi]], and gone insane as a result. Now Savage brings Maul to their home planet, where Mother Talzin, the Nightsister shaman-witch might help him recover...
!! This episode provides examples of:
* AllThereInTheManual: Obi-Wan and Ventress escaped the transport by using the specially built cockpit-escapeship, apparently leaving Savage and Maul drifting in space. However the episode guide reveals that the room the brothers discussed what should they do at the end of the episode is a secondary cockpit for the transport.
* BestServedCold: By the end of the episode Maul realised that after waiting for his revenge for so long, he really can afford to wait a little longer.
* BodyHorror: Maul's transformation by Mother Talzin.
* ButForMeItWasTuesday: Obi Wan pretends he doesn't know Maul, but Maul rebbuts this by calling him out on forgetting Qui-Gon's death so easily.
* CliffHanger: The episode ends with Obi-Wan and Ventress barely escaping with the cockpit-escape ship. Savage wants to go after them, fearing that the Jedi will know too much if they inform them, but Maul dismisses his concerns with him expecting the Jedi to come after the two of them.
* CurbStompBattle: Savage effortlessly defeated Obi-Wan in their brief duel. Of course it helped that Obi-Wan was distracted by Maul's presence, and he didn't expect Savage to be there either.
* DangerouslyGenreSavvy: Maul knew exactly what to do to get Obi-Wan to come and face him alone. Also knowing that anger would throw Obi-Wan out of balance, he brought up the death of Qui-Gon in their duel.
* GenreBlindness: Obi-Wan insisted to go alone to Raydonia, where Maul waited him, because he feared if he went there with a Jedi strike team, Maul would slaughter all the villagers. Maul and Savage of course slaughter them well ahead anyway.
* EnemyMine: Obi-Wan and Ventress team up against Maul and Savage.
* LargeHam: Maul was really ChewingTheScenery during his speech about his hatred towards Obi-Wan.
* MythologyGag: Maul's second set of legs are based on his appearance from the ''Old Wounds'' comic.
* NoHoldsBarredBeatdown: Savage and Maul beat up Obi-Wan really badly.
* ThePowerOfHate: How did Maul survive his bisection at Naboo? His hatred for Obi-Wan fueled him to stay alive.
* SiblingTeam: Maul and Savage.
* SnarkToSnarkCombat: Ventress and Obi-Wan.