The Enterprise visits a world dominated by women to rescue survivors of a downed freighter and everyone on the Enterprise gets sick...
* DullSurprise: When casting is tasked with finding a bunch of women over six feet tall, they're naturally not going to be too picky about acting ability.
* EarlyInstallmentWeirdness: Angel One is established to be a world in a mid-20th Century age of development, meaning the Prime Directive should have forbidden Picard from making contact with them.
* StrawFeminist: The defining trait of Angel One.
* TooDumbToLive: Ariel had married one of the survivors, presumably for quite some time, and somehow it is only now that she is caught.
* YouAreInCommandNow: Picard puts Geordi in command upon being relieved by Dr. Crusher.