Strap yourselves in, because it's time for the nine-episode concluding arc of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. When Worf is stranded behind enemy lines, Ezri defies orders and goes to rescue him alone. When the rescue goes awry, the pair are finally forced to confront the UST that has been brewing between them all season. On Cardassia, Gul Dukat reemerges, and he undergoes a startling transformation. Back on the station, Kai Winn finally has a vision, but it's not from the Prophets. Finally, Captain Sisko's wedding plans face some supernatural interference.
!Tropes in this episode:
* AbandonShip: Worf and Ezri are forced to beam off the runabout just before it explodes.
** Worf is lost at the beginning of the episode after doing this on the ''Koraga''.
* CallBack: In [[Recap/StarTrekDeepSpaceNineS06E05FavorTheBold "Favor the Bold,"]] Sisko told Ross that he wanted to build a house on Bajor. Now he's putting his plans into motion.
* FakeStatic: Ezri's attempt isn't convincing at all.
* PardonMyKlingon: When Worf finds out that Jadzia had slept with Captain Boday, he angrily calls Ezri a ''sli'vak'', which seems to be the Klingon word for "whore."
* SureLetsGoWithThat: Weyoun figures that Damar's agitation has to do with a lady friend waiting for him. Damar plays along, not telling him that he's working with Dukat.
* SurvivalMantra: "I am ''not'' spacesick. I am ''not'' spacesick..."
* ThisIsWhatTheBuildingWillLookLike: Sisko starts building a scale model of his future house on Bajor.
* UngratefulBastard: Ezri [[WhatTheHellHero chews Worf out]] for not showing more gratitude to her for rescuing him.
* WhamShot: Bajoran!Dukat.
* WillTheyOrWontThey: Ezri and Worf? They will. . .
* TheWorfEffect: After doing so well, [[TropeNamer Worf]] gets hit ''hard'' over the next few episodes.
* YouHaveOutlivedYourUsefulness: The changeling tells Weyoun to execute the Vorta doctors and activate their clones.