'''Season 3, Episode 10''':
Lwaxana Troi visits the station for the Bajoran Gratitude Festival, but wherever she goes, people's existing romantic relationships are suddenly on the rocks, while others develop spontaneous crushes on very unlikely partners.
!! Tropes present in this episode:
* AbhorrentAdmirer: People find themselves pursued by people they wouldn't consider for romantic involvement. Subverted in that no one involved is physically unattractive or socially off-putting, [[MyFriendsAndZoidberg except Quark]].
* LivingAphrodisiac: Lwaxana Troi, though unintentionally.
* LoveIsInTheAir: Lwaxana's Zanthi fever caused her to project her emotions onto the people around her, the emotion in this case being lust. However, Bashir points out that people are nevertheless acting on latent attractions.
* LoveTriangle: Lwaxana is interested in Odo. Odo is interested in Kira. Kira is interested in Bareil
* NonActionGuy: When Vedek Bareil wants to fight Sisko for Jadzia's love, Sisko [[NoSell No Sells]] a punch directly to his face and easily blocks all of the following punches. And then Bareil gets [[CurbStompBattle Curb-Stomped]] by ''[[ActionGirl Jadzia]]''.
* OutOfCharacterAlert: Thanks to Mrs. Troi and her psychic space flu, the whole station turns loopy.
* SeductionProofMarriage: While almost everyone else is going loopy and falling in love, Miles and Keiko don't show even the slightest hint of attraction to any third party.