'''Airdate:''' June 8, 2011
It's Stan's tenth birthday, and his view of the world has literally turned to shit (as in, "Everything he sees is feces"). Things get worse when his friendship with Kyle crumbles and his parents divorce again (see "Clubhouses" for the first time they divorced).
!!"You're Getting Old" contains examples of:
* FunnyBackgroundEvent: While Randy and Sharon are having an emotional talk, the two old men come in and steal Randy's pants.
* LeaningOnTheFourthWall: Sharon laments that "the same shit keeps happening every week." To drive the point home, a gag used twice in the episode has two old men discussing "Steamy" versions of musicians in a childishly amusing accent, with a punchline of "No, that's Steeeevie [X]. Steamy [X] just shits his\her britches," and later breaking into homes to rescue the britches.
* NarrowParody: The ''Film/JackAndJill'' parody trailer merely goes by the name (hence the well) and the fact that Creator/AdamSandler plays both of the eponymous characters.
* RealTrailerFakeMovie: After distorted (courtesy of Stan's new worldview) trailers for ''Film/JackAndJill'' and ''Film/MrPoppersPenguins''. A third trailer is shown depicting a duck as the US President and America going to the dogs. "Coming June something."
* SeriesFauxnale: A lot of viewers misinterpreted the episode as Trey Parker and Matt Stone trying to [[TorchTheFranchiseAndRun end the series with no chance of revival]].
* ToiletHumor: This episode is full of it, from Stan's view of the world, to Randy creating songs that involve him shitting his pants.
* WhamEpisode: It's a ''lot'' more serious than the usual ''South Park'' episode.