->Written and storyboarded by Sean Szeles and Kat Morris.
After seeing what appears to be Margaret accepting a proposal, Mordecai tries moving on and ends up hanging out with a cloud girl named CJ.
* BirdsOfAFeather: Mordecai and CJ.
* HeroicBSOD: Mordecai doesn't take Margaret's "engagement" well.
* IResembleThatRemark: After Rigby makes Mordecai a profile on a dating website we have this exchange.
-->'''Mordecai''': "''Mordecool''? Likes video games, goofin' off and grilled cheese?" Dude, you make me sound like a dork!
-->'''Rigby''': Hey, all that stuff's true man, don't put that on me.
* InnocuouslyImportantEpisode: In hindsight, this episode sets the stage for the "Margaret breaks up with Mordecai/Mordecai and CJ become romantically involved/Margaret comes back and CJ thinks Mordecai will leave her for Margaret" arc that started at "Steak Me Amadeus", spanned most of the sixth season, and, as of now, has stopped at "Just Friends", with Mordecai (now single after he and CJ decided to take a break from each other and Mordecai ran off to Dumptown, USA) and Margaret deciding that they should stay friends after everything that's happened.
* MasterOfTheMixedMessage: Mordecai clearly gives off vibes that he's moved on from Margaret, which CJ takes as a sign they're dating. Things then proceed to go downhill fast the minute Margaret reenters the picture (just like it would later on).
* TerribleIntervieweesMontage: Of the "montage of bad dates" variety
* WhatTheHellHero: CJ calls Mordecai out on his MasterOfTheMixedMessage behavior at the end of the episode.