->Written and storyboarded by Sean Szeles and Kat Morris.
After seeing what appears to be Margaret accepting a proposal, Mordecai tries moving on and ends up hanging out with a cloud girl named CJ.
* BirdsOfAFeather: Mordecai and CJ.
* HeroicBSOD: Mordecai doesn't take Margaret's "engagement" well.
* IResembleThatRemark: After Rigby makes Mordecai a profile on a dating website we have this exchange.
-->'''Mordecai''': "''Mordecool''? Likes video games, goofin' off and grilled cheese?" Dude, you make me sound like a dork!
-->'''Rigby''': Hey, all that stuff's true man, don't put that on me.
* InnocuouslyImportantEpisode: In retrospect, this episode sets the stage for the "Margaret breaks up with Mordecai/Mordecai and CJ become romantically involved/Margaret comes back and CJ thinks Mordecai will leave her for Margaret" arc, seen in "Steak Me, Amadeus," "New Year's Kiss," "Real Date," "Merry Christmas, Mordecai," "Sad Sax," "I See Turtles" (even though it was a passing mention), and "1000th Chopper Flight Party."
* MasterOfTheMixedMessage: Mordecai clearly gives off vibes that he's moving on, which CJ takes as a sign they're dating. Things then proceed to go downhill fast the minute Margaret reenters the picture.
* TerribleIntervieweesMontage: Of the "montage of bad dates" variety
* WhatTheHellHero: CJ calls Mordecai out on his MasterOfTheMixedMessage behavior at the end of the episode.