->Written and storyboarded by Sean Szeles and Kat Morris.
After seeing what appears to be Margaret accepting a proposal, Mordecai tries moving on and ends up hanging out with a cloud girl named CJ.
* BirdsOfAFeather: Mordecai and CJ.
* HeroicBSOD: Mordecai doesn't take Margaret's "engagement" well.
* IResembleThatRemark: After Rigby makes Mordecai a profile on a dating website we have this exchange.
-->'''Mordecai''': "''Mordecool''? Likes video games, goofin' off and grilled cheese?" Dude, you make me sound like a dork!
-->'''Rigby''': Hey, all that stuff's true man, don't put that on me.
* InnocuouslyImportantEpisode: As of "Steak Me, Amadeus," "New Year's Kiss," "Real Date," "Merry Christmas, Mordecai," "Sad Sax," "I See Turtles," and "1000th Chopper Flight Party."
* MasterOfTheMixedMessage: Mordecai clearly gives off vibes that he's moving on, which CJ takes as a sign they're dating. Things then proceed to go downhill fast the minute Margaret reenters the picture.
* TerribleIntervieweesMontage: Of the "montage of bad dates" variety
* WhatTheHellHero: CJ calls Mordecai out on his MasterOfTheMixedMessage behavior at the end of the episode.