-> Written by J.G. Quintel & Sean Szeles
While playing "Roadkill Bingo," Rigby is sprayed by a skunk whose stench has the power to turn the victim into him when angry.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* BrickJoke: The "Roadkill Bingo"
* BullyingADragon: Eileen snickers at Rigby after he pours himself with coffee. This really pisses him off that she unknowingly almost got her life on the line.
* HulkingOut: Rigby gets this after being sprayed by a Were-Skunk.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Rigby, after he almost hurt Eileen.
* OffscreenTeleportation: The Were-Skunks somehow made it to the park house despite Rigby beating him up.
* OurWerebeastsAreDifferent: The Were-Skunk.
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Rigby gives this to Skips when Skips gives him advices on removing the smell that may not work.
-->'''Rigby ''(in Were-Skunk form)'':''' You think you're so smart, don't you? Oh look at me, I'm Skips, I know everything 'cause I'm so old, let me tell you how to fix your problems in a really lame way. Well, you know what I think? You don't know nothing. You don't know nothing!
* SmellySkunk: During Rigby's transformation into a skunk, his scent was so bad that it melts almost everything he touches.
* TheStoic: Out of all the people who are shocked to what Rigby almost did in the coffee shop, the man with the red cap and black jacket doesn't react to this.
* TookALevelInJerkass: Apparently becoming a Were-Skunk makes them act this way.
* WasOnceAMan: The Were-Skunk was revealed to really be human after the tomato paste cured him.