Film watched: Film/DevilDoll
!!The [=MST3K=] treatment provides examples of:
* AndNowForSomethingCompletelyDifferent: Servo sits through the last portion of the movie in the form of a delicious apple Toaster Strudel.
* BecomingTheMask: "DEBBIIIIIIEEEEEE!"
* BigWhat: Crow tries to make a deal with Pitch for a devil dolls and later soul transference. In the end, he also dresses a sleeping Mike up like Hugo and constructs a cage around him, while he acts like Vorelli. When Mike questions these acts and tries to stop him, Crow has this reaction.
* CrowdChant: As the audience applauds at the conclusion of Vorelli's show and the performers take a final bow.
-->'''Mike and the 'bots:''' Hugo! Hugo! Hugo! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY!
* DealWithTheDevil: [[Film/SantaClaus Pitch]] returns to offer Crow the power of soul transference. After Mike talks him out of a deal for literal dolls.
* FanNickname: There is no Magda. Only "Butt Lady".
-->'''Crow:''' Puppets. Hate 'em.
* InsistentTerminology: Pitch reminds Mike that he is ''a'' devil, not ''the'' Devil.
* OhCrap: During Hugo's attack on Vorelli, Mike remembers that he once gave his niece a devil doll.
* ParanoiaFuel: InUniverse:
-->'''Crow:''' ''(as Hugo threatens Vorelli with a knife)'' Look familiar, Mike?
-->'''Servo:''' It may. '''Soon.'''
-->'''Crow:''' [[EvilLaugh Heh-heh-heh-heh.]]
-->'''Mike:''' ''(chuckles nervously)''
* RidiculouslyCuteCritter: Servo's Toaster Strudel form.
* RunningGag: Magda's partially exposed rear comes up every time she appears on screen after that portion of her outfit (or lack of?) is revealed.