Films watched: ''[[Film/IsThisLove Is This Love?]]'' (short) and ''Film/TeenAgeStrangler''
!!The MysteryScienceTheater3000 presentation of ''Teen Age Strangler'' contains examples of these tropes:
* CallBack: "[[ManosTheHandsOfFate The Master wants you, but he won't have you. I want you.]]"
--->'''Crow:''' It looks like he took dance lessons from Arch Hall, Jr!
--->'''Mike:''' ''(softly, deep-voiced)'' Shtemlo!
* CelebrityResemblance: The guy managing the diner is considered a look-alike of Drew Carey and ''ComicStrip/TheFamilyCircus'' dad.
** Mikey is also compared to [[Literature/WheresWally Waldo]].
* LargeHam: ''Hoo boy...'' Who isn't a large ham in this movie? Even Mike gets caught up in this ham-fest.
* NotableOriginalMusic: "The Janitor Song."
* RunningGag: Mike and the bots keep lampshading moments of HoYay they detect throughout the movie.
* ShoutOut: The unerringly wholesome folk performance in the diner has Mike and the Bots calling out for requests from punk favorites such as The Cramps and The Buzzcocks.
!!The MysteryScienceTheater3000 presentation of ''Is This Love?'' contains examples of these tropes:
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: Lots, but perhaps most notably when Peggy reclines on the bed and stretches her hands above her head.
--> '''Mike:''' Get the cuffs.
* HarsherInHindsight: [[invoked]] The riff about Andy's "screams of those who have wronged me" manifesto, several years before Columbine/Virginia Tech.
* HilariousInHindsight: [[invoked]] Crow and Tom talk about how solid and loving the romance between KurtCobain and CourtneyLove is. Cobain [=OD'ed=] six months later.
* RunningGag: Andy as Liz's henpecked fiance. "Look, would you just '''lay off for ten seconds!!"'''
* Franchise/StarTrek: The bots compare Liz's oddly arched eyebrows to [[RubberForeheadAliens those of a Romulan]].
->[[TheStinger "And he didn't steal no bike neither! I did!"]]