Films watched: ''[[Film/IsThisLove Is This Love?]]'' (short) and ''Film/TeenAgeStrangler''
!!The [=MST3K=] presentation of ''Teen Age Strangler'' contains examples of these tropes:
** "[[Film/ManosTheHandsOfFate The Master wants you, but he won't have you. I want you.]]"
--->'''Crow:''' It looks like he took dance lessons from Arch Hall, Jr!
--->'''Mike:''' ''(softly, deep-voiced)'' Shtemlo!
* CelebrityResemblance: The guy managing the diner is considered a look-alike of Drew Carey and ''ComicStrip/TheFamilyCircus'' dad.
** Mikey is also compared to [[Literature/WheresWally Waldo]].
* LargeHam: ''Hoo boy...'' Who isn't a large ham in this movie? Even Mike gets caught up in this ham-fest.
* NotableOriginalMusic: "The Janitor Song."
* RunningGag: Mike and the bots keep lampshading moments of HoYay they detect throughout the movie.
* ShoutOut: The unerringly wholesome folk performance in the diner has Mike and the Bots calling out for requests from punk favorites such as The Cramps and The Buzzcocks.
!!The [=MST3K=] presentation of ''Is This Love?'' contains examples of these tropes:
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: Lots, but perhaps most notably when Peggy reclines on the bed and stretches her hands above her head.
--> '''Mike:''' Get the cuffs.
* HarsherInHindsight: [[invoked]] The riff about Andy's "screams of those who have wronged me" manifesto, several years before Columbine/Virginia Tech.
* HilariousInHindsight: [[invoked]] Crow and Tom talk about how solid and loving the romance between KurtCobain and CourtneyLove is. Cobain [=OD'ed=] six months later.
* RunningGag: Andy as Liz's henpecked fiance. "Look, would you just '''lay off for ten seconds!!"'''
* Franchise/StarTrek: The bots compare Liz's oddly arched eyebrows to [[RubberForeheadAliens those of a Romulan]].
->[[TheStinger "And he didn't steal no bike neither! I did!"]]