Films watched: ''Film/UnderseaKingdom'' and ''Film/AttackOfTheGiantLeeches''.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* ActorAllusion: Intentionally invoked or not, when Ray "Crash" Corrigan starts swinging on ropes the guys accompany it with ape noises. Corrigan was most famous as an Ape-suit performer.
* AcceptableTargets: Invoked with the lots of hick jokes, and in Dave's case, fat jokes.
* CallBack: Joel accidentally left the Holoclowns from [[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S04E05BeingFromAnotherPlanet last episode]] on for three weeks, which cause the [[MonsterClown clowns]] to go [[DrivenToMadness crazy]].
-->'''Mike!Clown:''' [[HarmfulToMinors Hey little girl, would you like a salted nut roll?]]\\
* EmoTeen: Joel's invention turns Servo into one.
* FashionVictimVillain: Invoked by Joel and the bots when they discuss this trope during one of the sketches.
* HormoneAddledTeenager: Joel's invention turns Servo into one.
* MustHaveCaffeine: Tom Servo even has coffee inside his gumball-head.
-->'''Dr. Forrester:''' Now this leech ''[snip]'' when applied to the neck or head area, will suck any desire to smoke out of Frank.\\
'''Frank:''' ''[loudly protests]''\\
'''Dr. Forrester:''' But this won't hurt a bit.
** The leech, of course, turns into a BrickJoke at the end. Frank didn't do so well.
->''[[[TheStinger Boy watches fight from the ceiling]]]''