Films watched: ''Film/UnderseaKingdom'' and ''Film/AttackOfTheGiantLeeches''
!!This episode contains examples of:
* ActorAllusion: Intentional or not, when Ray "Crash" Corrigan starts swinging on ropes the guys accompany it with ape noises. Corrigan was most famous as an Ape-suit performer.
* CallBack: Joel accidentally left the Holoclowns from [[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S04E05BeingFromAnotherPlanet last episode]] on for three weeks, which cause the [[MonsterClown clowns]] to go [[DrivenToMadness crazy]].
-->'''Mike!Clown:''' [[HarmfulToMinors Hey little girl, would you like a salted nut roll?]]
-->''(Gypsy naturally screams.)''
* HormoneAddledTeenager[=/=]EmoTeen: Joel's invention turns Servo into one.
* MustHaveCaffeine: Tom Servo even has coffee inside his gumball-head.
* RealDreamsAreWeirder: One sketch has the characters describing their dreams, which are all realistically nonsensical.
-->'''Dr. Forrester''': Now this leech [snip] when applied to the neck or head area, will suck any desire to smoke out of Frank.
-->'''Frank''': [loudly protests]
-->'''Dr. Forrester''': But this won't hurt a bit.
** The leech, of course, turns into a BrickJoke at the end. Frank didn't do so well.
->''[[TheStinger [Boy watches fight from the ceiling]]]''