Film Watched: ''[[Film/TimeWalker Time Walker]]'' aka ''Being From Another Planet''.
!!This episode has examples of:
* DramaticNecklaceRemoval: When the mummy rips the necklace off the girl's neck, Joel comments that it must have had a pretty flimsy clasp.
* HeroicBSOD: Servo declares this the absolute '''''worst''''' film they'd ever seen. Joel and Crow challenge him by naming nearly every single film they'd seen up to this point. Servo eventually admits ''Film/TheCastleOfFuManchu'' was just as bad.
** Although this was before they saw ''Film/ManosTheHandsOfFate'' or ''Film/MonsterAGoGo''.
** RealitySubtext: [[invoked]] Mike Nelson had the habit of stating ''every'' movie they'd just worked on riffing was the worst they'd ever done.
* HilariousInHindsight: Crow accuses Bill Mumy of not doing anything since he was 11. Two years later ''BabylonFive'' premiered.
* OddNameOut: When challenging Tom if the previous movies they watched are worse than ''Being from Another Planet'', Joel suggests ''[[Film/TheManchurianCandidate The Manchingo Coniglium]]'', to which Tom responds, "Huh?"
* RunningGag: The gag of Joel making cop/donut jokes and the bots objecting to it would come back with a vengeance in ''[[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S04E09TheIndestructibleMan The Indestructible Man]]''.
** "The fungus..." "is among us."
** [[http://www.mst3kinfo.com/ward_e/List405.html The Ludlum Library]]
* SpoilerTitle: The new title of the movie chosen by distributor Film Ventures International gives away a major plot twist.
->''[[TheStinger [Serrano holds his hand and screams in pain.]]]''