Film watched: ''CityLimits''
!!The ''Mystery Science Theater 3000'' presentation contains examples of:
* ActorAllusion: James Earl Jones' character chuckling while sending radio-controlled planes to kamikaze into the Sunya compound.
-->'''Crow:''' [[CableNewsNetwork This is F-U-N]]!
* CallBack: Frank singing "[[Film/TheGiantGilaMonster I sing whenever I sing whenever I sing]]" to himself during the opening skit.
** Joel makes a quick joke about a phone in the movie being the Cheese Phone that the Mads once used in a previous invention exchange.
** Joel references ''Film/TheSidehackers'', ''Film/MightyJack'' and ''Film/PodPeople'' when singing to the credits, ending with his comparisons with a CurseCutShort.
* CelebCrush: Crow's crush on Kim Cattrall begins here and continues until ''TheMagicSword'', where his affections switch to Estelle Winwood.
* FilkSong: The guys make up their own snarky lyrics to the end credits rap.
* GlassesPull: Observed in Kim Cattrall's character:
-->'''Tom Servo''': She just has those glasses so she can pull them off dramatically.
-->'''Crow''': [[CelebCrush I like it!]]
* MoneyDearBoy: Their theory on why James Earl Jones is in this: "You can't pay the rent doing August Wilson plays."
* SceneryCensor: Joel stands up just at the right time while holding an umbrella to obscure Rae Dawn Chong skinny-dipping.
* ShoutOut: "[[ButchCassidyAndTheSundanceKid Rules? In a knife fight?]]"
* WithLyrics: The guys sing along with the end credits.