-->''"It's an intriguing mix of genocide and modern dance!"''
Film watched: '' Film/FugitiveAlien''
-->''This is the song written for the train chase,\\
This is the chase: Rocky and Ken,\\
He tried to kill me with a forklift! Ole!''
-->''This is the song right after the train chase,\\
This is the fight: Rocky and Ken''
--> ''Now strap in tight, and let's get set for action,\\
To launch the ship out of the sand!\\
He tried to kill me with a forklift! Huzzah!''
This is one of the nine Sandy Frank Japanese films originally used for a KTMA episode that was riffed again a few years later on Creator/ComedyCentral.
The Comedy Central episode introduced Mike Nelson's parody version of Jack Perkins, former host of the [=A&E=] network's show ''Biography''. "Jack" would go on to be a recurring character, even hosting the framing segments of the short-lived "Mystery Science Theater Hour."
[[folder: Prologue ]]
* Joel thinks he's a southern Wisconsin dairy farmer. He feeds Crow some chicken feed, but commercial sign is called before he can milk Gypsy.
[[folder: Segment 1/Invention Exchange ]]
* The Mads know how many medical drops people can require, so they helpfully combined all available kinds into one all-purpose dispenser. Joel invented the Musical Chair, a lounging perch that doubles as a xylophone. Jack Perkins steps into Deep 13 to introduce the movie.
[[folder: Segment 2 ]]
* Crow throws a funny hat party and they make fun of the Mads' hair in the process. Jack's insufferable commentary earns him some electric cattle prodding.
[[folder: Segment 3 ]]
* Joel leads the 'Bots in play-acting the captain and his crew from the movie. They really don't want to partake.
[[folder: Segment 4 ]]
* Joel analyzes the film with the help of Syd Field's screenplay model. Needless to say, it's not a match at all. Jack ''still'' can't shut up.
[[folder: Segment 5 ]]
* Joel explains the buttons on his jumpsuit, and the fan letter prompts the SOL crew to finally reveal what the Cool Thing from ''Film/LostContinent'' was: [[spoiler:Mexican stoplight candy]]. The Mads genetically modify Jack, replacing his head with Vivian Vance's.
!!The ''Series/MysteryScienceTheater3000'' presentation contains examples of the following tropes:
* DiscussedTrope: The classic three-act structure is discussed in the final host segment, as Crow and Servo express confusion over the film's confusing editing.
* RamblingOldManMonologue: This episode marks the debut of [[YouLookFamiliar pre-hosting tenure]] Mike Nelson parodying Jack Perkins this way. Perkins would later become a recurring character for this reason.
* TheReveal: [[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S02E08LostContinent What was the "Cool Thing"?]] [[MundaneMadeAwesome Mexican stoplight candy.]]
** "He tried to kill me with a forklift!"
** Crow and Servo acting like fanboys excitedly comparing the onscreen action to episodes of ''Series/StarTrekTheOriginalSeries'', ''Series/BattlestarGalactica1978'', and ''Series/DoctorWho''.
** ''Fugitive Alien'' is a [[PlanetOfSteves Universe Of Kens]]; don't forget that.
** Anytime someone says "Rocky," Crow quipping [[WesternAnimation/RockyAndBullwinkle "Again?" in a squeaky voice.]]
* WaxingLyrical: During the invention exchange:
--> '''Frank''': Well, when you're an on-the-go kind of guy like myself, sometimes you need ear drops, sometimes you need eye drops, sometimes you need nose drops, sometimes you need throat drops. Sometimes, when we touch, the honesty's too much.
--> '''Clayton''': ''Watch it,'' Frank!
* WithLyrics: Turning the ThemeMusicPowerUp cue into the famous "Forklift" song.
->[[TheStinger "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...]][[TVTropesWillRuinYourLife YOU'RE STUCK HERE!"]]