[[caption-width-right:350:"... Kreskin?" "... Gobstopper?" "Tch, oh yeah, you ''wish''!"]]
Film watched: ''Film/TheAmazingColossalMan''
This episode was one of the first to be released on home video by Rhino in 1996. Its release was shot down by the film's copyright holder Susan Hart. It had no legal re-release since.
!!The ''Series/MysteryScienceTheater3000'' presentation contain examples of:
* BadBadActing: Joel as the Fifty Foot Man. "Ah! ::weakly punches the ground:: No!"
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: The first day after Glenn's nuked, when a nurse checks his bandages south of the equator and suddenly runs off in a panic:
-->'''Servo:''' Well, ''something's'' much bigger than she expected!
** Glenn's fiancee: "[[HotSkittyOnWailordAction I'm still looking forward to our wedding night]]!"
** The title's displayed, one word at a time -- ''The... Amazing... Colossal... Man'':
--->'''Crow:''' Oh, yeah, you ''wish''!
* OverlyLongGag: The guys bizarrely make the exact same joke three times in a row, regarding make-up being tested on rabbits. Though Crow's rabbit voice on the last one saves it a bit.
* RunningGag: Crow and Servo making insensitive food-related riffs in regard to the burned/disfigured Glenn, and equally insensitive size-related comments after he starts to grow.
** And the Yul Brynner jokes about Glenn's baldness.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot[[invoked]]: During the host segment, the crew state that Glenn could've had a far more fun rampage.
->''[[TheStinger [Glenn laughs until he convulses in pain]]]''