Film watched: ''Film/TheAmazingColossalMan''
!!The ''Series/MysteryScienceTheater3000'' presentation contain examples of:
* BadBadActing: Joel as the Fifty Foot Man. "Ah! ::weakly punches the ground:: No!"
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: The first day after Glenn's nuked, when a nurse checks his bandages south of the equator and suddenly runs off in a panic:
-->'''Servo:''' Well, ''something's'' much bigger than she expected!
** Glenn's fiancee: "[[HotSkittyOnWailordAction I'm still looking forward to our wedding night]]!"
** The title's displayed, one word at a time -- ''The... Amazing... Colossal... Man'':
--->'''Crow:''' Oh, yeah, you ''wish''!
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: One of the infamous [[http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=89935 "Susan Hart Four"]], referring to films currently owned by the widow of James H. Nicholson, who, for some reason, is unwilling to license the films in any format. As a result, this episode is unlikely to get a release anytime soon. It originally got a VHS release back in 1996, but was pulled almost immediately when the Nicholson Estate complained. It is now a collector's item.
** What makes Susan Hart unique from the other copyright holders Creator/ShoutFactory has had trouble dealing with is the sheer ''lengths'' she goes to ensure absolutely ''no one'' uses her films in any way. Not only has she adamantly refused to let Shout! Factory publish the episodes featuring them, but she has in the past hired professional lawyers and ''private investigators'' to infiltrate sci-fi conventions across the country to make sure none of them use any of her films. There are at least four cases of her attempting to sue major television program companies (such as A&E and Discovery) simply because they used ''trailers'' of her films.
* RunningGag: Crow and Servo making insensitive food-related riffs in regard to the burned/disfigured Glenn, and equally insensitive size-related comments after he starts to grow.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot[[invoked]]: During the host segment, the crew state that Glenn could've had a far more fun rampage.