Films watched: ''RadarMenFromTheMoon'' (Chapters 4 and 5) and ''Film/RobotMonster''
!!This ''[=MST3K=]'' episode contains examples of:
* ActionFigureSpeech: The Ro-Men, looking for all the world like a guy in a gorilla suit wearing a space helmet flailed around wildly while speaking.
* CreatorBacklash: Josh Weinstein did not like the idea of "Robot Monster" being riffed because the film was too well-known, and the film is already ridiculous on its own, that riffing doesn't add much. Nonetheless, this is still a Season 1 favorite amongst fans.
* ExecutiveMeddling: During his AMA in 2014, [[WordOfGod Joel]] said that the green coloring on the Shadowrama was because that Comedy Central thought that people would not see him and the Bots in the theater against black and white.
* SanitySlippage: The bizarre, rambling eulogies Joel and the Bots compose for Ro-Man after the film even disturb the Mads with just how far gone they really are.
* YourHeadAsplode: When Joel tells the 'bots about how bumblebees shouldn't be able to fly yet they do anyway, Servo's [[LogicBomb head explodes]], and so does Crow's. [[RuleOfThree It even causes Cambot to malfunction.]]