During a class field trip, Kim learns about an aunt she never knew she had (even morseo, looks exactly like her) who allegedly pulled 'the crime of the century'. Determined to save the family name, Kim goes on an incredibly weird adventure filled with amazing coincidences.
!!This episode features examples of:
* AllJustADream: The end of the episode reveals that the whole thing was just a dream that Kim and Ron were having. According to WordOfGod however, the characters' ancestors really did exist.
* ChekhovsGun: Ron's Spark Rock candy not sparking when he first got it turns out to be a clue to where the Electro Static Illuminator was.
* ContrivedCoincidence: A whole episode full of them. Ron lampshades it continuously throughout the episode.
* EnhanceButton: Wade was able to digitally enhance his Uncle Wayne's blacked out photos to get proof of Mim's innocence, much to Wayne's [[DigitalDestruction disdain]].
* LetUsNeverSpeakOfThisAgain: This is what Drakken declares after Kim saves him and Shego from the exploding Electro Static Illuminator.
* ThatCameOutWrong: Upon learning how long the Electro Static Illuminator was set for, Ron dismissively says "Who cares about a 100 year old timer?"...right in Wayne's presence. He then meekly asks if that was the wrong place to ask that.