The cheerleading squad and Ron return to Camp Wannaweep -- but the place has been cleaned up, and even Gil (who is also a mascot there) seems to have turned his life around. But Ron is suspicious.
!!Tropes used in this episode:
* ContinuityNod: Mr. Barkin, who almost got mutated last time, groans, "Not again!" when he sees the campers beginning to mutate.
* DarkHorseVictory: Kim and Bonnie both lose the competition to a guy from another school in a shark mascot suit.
* EnemyMine: Bonnie and Kim use their acrobatic skills to help catch Gill.
* LeftTheBackgroundMusicOn: The dramatic music that played as Ron discovers that Camp Gottagrin is actually Camp Wannaweep turns out to be a band who thought that the titular camp was a band camp.
* MyFriendsAndZoidberg: Mr. Barkin addresses the group as "cheerleading team...and Ron" when he tells them about the cheerleading competition.
* NotNowKiddo: Kim ignores Ron when he tries to warn her that Gil has re-mutated, instead focusing on the cheerleading competition.
* ProducePelting: The cheerleading squads and other mascots throw tomatoes at Ron when it seems he's accused Gil for nothing.
* ProperlyParanoid [=/=] SubvertedSuspicionAesop: Ron insists that Gil is up to no good, keeping track of the "suspicious" things he does and tracking him around camp. But it turns out he was right.
-->'''Ron''': [[LampshadeHanging Normally I would say we learned that mistrust and paranoia were bad...except those were the things that saved us.]]
** When Kim says that he needs proof to accuse Gil, Ron yells, "[[AFewGoodMen You can't handle the proof!]]"
** Ron also refers to Gil(l) as "[[Film/CreatureFromTheBlackLagoon the creature from the muck lagoon]]."
* SuperSpit: Gill's spit is mutagenic.
-->'''Ron''': And you know, you'd think at some point they'd run out of rotten vegetables to pelt me with!
-->''cue to getting thrown''
* TiredOfRunning: When Ron decides to stand up to Gill, he says, "As of right now, Ron Stoppable is through running."
* WronglyAccused: Subverted with Gil. He appears to have become a nice, normal guy, but then he turns out to be out to mutate everybody...again.