The Bebes return, seeking a central guiding intelligence to coordinate them now that they no longer work for Drakken. After overhearing a chance remark by Kim, they decide to seek out the one she described as "the bossiest person" -- Bonnie Rockwaller.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* DancePartyEnding: A rare version that overlaps with BittersweetEnding - [[spoiler:Kim saves the day, but is still stuck with the super-speed shoes and thus can't attend the ball she'd set up. She settles for dancing with Rufus (himself outfitted with the shoes) by the Statue of Liberty]].
* ItOnlyWorksOnce: The signal-jamming tactic Kim used in [[Recap/KimPossibleS1E9AttackOfTheKillerBebes "Attack of the Killer Bebes"]] doesn't work this time.
* MundaneUtility: Kim uses the super-speed shoes for some of her "basic average girl" commitments (volunteering to clean up the park and decorating the gym).
* NiceJobBreakingItHero: Kim outed Bonnie as the bossiest person on the planet to the Bebes.
* SuperSpeed: The Bebes can move invisibly fast in [[FlashStep short bursts]]. To counter this, Wade provides Kim with super-speed shoes to let her keep up with them.
* UngratefulBastard: Bonnie's only response to being rescued by Kim was to complain about how long it took her to show up.