At Middleton High, Bonnie makes a play to be captain of the cheerleading squad, much to Kim's displeasure. However, before she can do much about it, Kim is recruited by [[GovernmentAgencyOfFiction Global Justice]], the world peacekeeping force, to locate [[KidnappedScientist Professor Sylvan Green]] a retired scientist who's gone missing. To help her, she is partnered with [[MeaningfulName Will Du]], one of GJ's top's agents, a [[NoSenseOfHumor humorless]], [[RulesLawyer by the book]] agent, whose arrogance rubs her the wrong way.
While Kim & Will look for Professor Green, Bonnie creates a new routine for the squad and organizes a fundraiser by selling chocolate bars, which earns them new uniforms. Meanwhile, following up on the trace of "hyperactic acid" left at the professor's house, Kim & co travel to the black market, and learn via Big Daddy Brotherson that a large amount was purchased by Duff Killagen, a rouge Scottish golfer. The heroes quickly travel to his [[IslandBase island-based castle]] and free the professor, learning that Duff plans to use the professor's fast growing grass to make the whole world into a golf course.
Tracking Duff to Japan (the first country where he was banned from a golf course) Kim defeats the villain by using a dandelion, which, combined with the super grass, traps Duff in a giant puff. Will thanks Kim for assisting him, with an angry Kim complaining about his arrogance, [[NotSoDifferent not seeing how it compares with her and Bonnie]].
Back at school, Kim agrees to let Bonnie be captain, who's excited, but figures that she's done with having to work hard...until Kim tells her that being captain means lots of hard work. As an upset Bonnie storms off, Kim tells Ron she figures she'll last "two weeks, tops."
!!This episode provides examples of:
* ADayInTheLimelight: This episode introduces Duff Killigan, and is the ''only'' episode featuring him as the solo villain.
* DidntThinkThisThrough: As mentioned above, Bonnie apparently didn't realize that she'd have to continue doing the hard work she had done to gain the position of cheerleading captain in the first place.
* FailedASpotCheck: Both Kim ''and'' Will fail to notice Killigan's exploding golf ball landing right between them while they're reading up about him on their communicators. Good thing Ron didn't.
* FeetOfClay: Although Will Du is said to be Global Justice's top agent, and maintains a professional attitude throughout the episode, he turns out to be pretty much useless in the field.
* HiddenDepths: This episode proves that Bonnie's truly passionate about cheerleading and that she's (surprisingly) competent enough to actually lead and motivate their squad, and even comes up with some pretty good routines and gets the squad cool new uniforms (that are only seen in this episode). The only thing she couldn't handle was having to continue doing the hard work she had done to gain the position in the first place.
* HypocriticalHumor: At the end, Kim complains about how Will is arrogant and can't conceive that anyone can actually do something good on their own, unaware that is the exact same attitude she's had towards Bonnie for the entire episode.
* ImprovisedWeapon: Kim and Duff both fight with DualWielding golf clubs--Kim wins, naturally.
* IronicEcho: As noted below under KidnappedScientist, Will believes Professor Green was kidnapped for his weapons skills, with Kim pointing out that he was a weapons expert in the 1960s and claims that anyone can look up his work in a place like a library. Later, after they rescue Dr. Green, Will asks him about any weapons secrets Killigan may have stolen from him, with Green casually admitting, "He could look up my work in any public library."
* KickTheDog: First thing Will Du does upon meeting Ron is paralyze him and Rufus with his stop watch because he came within one foot his person.
* KidnappedByAnAlly: Kim's introduced to Global Justice by being suddenly dropped down a trapdoor into a pneumatic tube.
* KidnappedScientist: Played with--as previously mentioned, Dr. Green was a weapons-expert in the 1960s, and his once-top secret missile defense system is of no real significance in the current decade. [[EverybodyKnewAlready Kim and Dr. Green himself even point out to Agent Du that anyone can look up Dr. Green's work at a place like a public library]]--what Killigan ''really'' wants is the super grass-growing formula that Dr. Green had developed in his free time as a hobby.
* NeverSayDie: Averted.
-->'''Kim:''' Mr. Killigan, put down the golf clubs!
-->'''Killigan:''' Yeh'll have to pry them from me cold, dead hands!
* NoSell: Will Du's stopwatch merely bounced off Killigan when he first tried using it. [[spoiler:[[ShockAndAwe It worked the second time, though.]]]]
--> ''Will tries using his stopwatch on Killigan. It bounces off.''
-->'''Killigan:''' Are yeh daft, lad?
* PaletteSwap: As previously mentioned, one the things Bonnie does is get their cheerleading squad new uniforms, and while the other cheerleaders go crazy for them, they're merely just color-switched, long-sleeved versions of their original uniforms.
* PretenderDiss: Will Du is quite disdainful of Team Possible, believing that world-saving confrontations with villains should be left to trained professionals like the employees of Global Justice.
* QuicksandSucks: Duff has this around his castle lair.
* RealityEnsues[=/=]WantingIsBetterThanHaving: At the end of the episode, Bonnie succeeds in becoming the new MHS-cheerleading captain (with the surprise of Kim supporting her), and is genuinely excited about it...but figures that she's done with the hard work she had done to gain the position in the first place. It's not until Kim points out that with Bonnie being the captain now, the hard work is really only just beginning, that Bonnie realizes the pressure and responsibilities of actually ''being'' the captain--and Bonnie starts having obvious second thoughts about being the captain. Ron thinks that Bonnie will only last a month as the captain, but Kim gives her "two weeks, tops."
* ShoutOut: "Check it out [[Series/GilligansIsland Killigan's Island"]].
* StatusQuoIsGod: The next time we see all the cheerleaders together, Kim's back to being the captain of the squad, so Bonnie obviously gave the captainship back to Kim (most likely very grudgingly).
** [[FridgeBrilliance It's possible that Kim realized beforehand that Bonnie most likely wouldn't be able to handle the pressure and responsibilities of actually]] ''[[FridgeBrilliance being]]'' [[FridgeBrilliance the cheerleading captain]].
* TeethClenchedTeamwork: The whole relationship between Kim and Will.
* YoureInsane: Will calls Killigan this when it's revealed that he plans on turning the entire planet into his own personal golf course.