Bonnie Rockwaller confronts Kim about her management of the cheer squad, and starts campaigning to get the job herself. Meanwhile, Dr. Director recruits Kim and Ron to work with [[GovernmentAgencyOfFiction Global Justice's]] number-one agent, Will Du, to rescue [[KidnappedScientist a scientist who has been kidnapped]] by Duff Killigan.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* ADayInTheLimelight: This episode introduces Duff Killigan, and is the ''only'' episode featuring him as the solo villain.
* FailedASpotCheck: Both Kim ''and'' Will fail to notice Killigan's exploding golf ball landing right between them while they're reading up about him on their communicators.
* KickTheDog: First thing Will Du does upon meeting Ron is paralyze him and Rufus with his stop watch because he came within one foot his person.
* KidnappedByAnAlly: Kim is introduced to Global Justice by being suddenly dropped down a trapdoor into a pneumatic tube.
* KidnappedScientist: Played with. Professor Green's top-secret missile defense system is no longer of any military significance (and is now [[EverybodyKnewAlready common knowledge available from the Internet]]); Killigan wants the super grass-growing formula he developed as a hobby.
* NeverSayDie: Averted.
-->'''Kim:''' Mr. Killigan, put down the golf clubs!
-->'''Killigan:''' Yeh'll have to pry them from me cold, dead hands!
* NoSell: Will Du's stopwatch merely bounced off Killigan when he tried using it. [[spoiler:[[ShockAndAwe It worked the second time, though.]]]]
--> ''Will tries using his stopwatch on Killigan. It bounces off.''
-->'''Killigan:''' Are yeh daft, lad?
* PretenderDiss: Will Du is quite disdainful of Team Possible, believing that world-saving confrontations with villains should be left to the trained professionals of Global Justice.
* WantingIsBetterThanHaving: At the very end of episode, Bonnie succeeds in becoming the school cheerleading captain (with the surprise of Kim throwing her support to Bonnie) and is very excited about it...but then she discovers that she's going to have to continue doing the hard work she had done to gain the position. Ron thinks she'll last a month, while Kim figures "two weeks, tops"; [[StatusQuoIsGod the next time we see all the cheerleaders together, Kim's back to being the captain of the squad]].
* YoureInsane: Will calls Killigan this when he says that he plans to turn the world into his own personal golf course.