The Middleton High sophomore class is off on a ski trip to Mount Middleton, when Kim learns that Bonnie has invited her parents along as chaperones, causing her no end of problems as she tries to stop them from embarrassing her.
Meanwhile, reports of a snowbeast lurking in the mountain have Ron trying to locate it for the Weekly World Wonder paper, which is offering a $5,000 reward for a picture of the beast. Teaming with Barkin (who has promised him a 2% cut of the reward money), the two don't find the beast, but do locate a portly woman named Amy Hall, who takes a shining to Barkin, much to his chagrin.
Things come to a head with the Possibles when Mr. Possible overhears Kim tell Ron about ending up in "humiliation nation" and decide to leave. Meanwhile, Amy inadvertently leads Ron, Rufus and Barkin to the "snowbeast", which turns out to be one of her creations, as she's a mad geneticist nicknamed [=DNAmy=].
Amy takes then three back to her lab and exposes Barkin and Rufus to her "genetic zipper" to merge them into a "naked mole man." Having heard about [=DNAmy=] from Wade, Kim comes to the rescue, and is captured by the creatures, but manages to escape by turning the snowbeast against it's master. Barkin and Rufus are then restored to normal and Amy is arrested.
At the end of the episode, Kim apologizes to her parents for what she said, and they accept their daughter's apology--Kim's parents also apologize for how they acted by way of Mrs. Possible saying, "We were teenagers once too, and I guess we just forget what it's like to feel embarrassed by your parents." They also reveal that they invited Bonnie's mom along as a chaperone as well, and Bonnie's mom is revealed to be just as embarrassing to her own daughter (if not more so).
!!This episode provides examples of:
* AbhorrentAdmirer: [=DNAmy=] is this to Barkin.
* AffablyEvil: Amy is extremely cheerful and bubbly, even as she perpetrates her [[MadScientist crazy experiments]] on unwilling victims.
* AttentionDeficitOohShiny: PlayedForLaughs example;
--> '''Kim:''' Let them go [=DNAmy=] or I'll...! (sees what she's holding) Pandaroo, Superstar edition? They only made 12 of these!
* AmazinglyEmbarrassingParents: Kim's parents and Bonnie's mother both drive them to distraction by telling everybody their "cute" nicknames, etc.
* BewareTheNiceOnes: Barkin learned this the hard way about Amy.
--> '''[=DNAmy=]:''' You're just a meanie Stevie! But I can fix that.
* BigfootSasquatchAndYeti: What many assume the "snowbeast" is. It's actually more of a rhinoceros/bunny hybrid thing.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: After [=DNAmy=] has one of her minions grab the camera.
--> '''Ron:''' She wants the reward! (minion crushes camera) or not.
* InformedFlaw: Mrs. Possible mentions that Kim still sleeps with Pandaroo, but she's never been seen doing so before or since.
* IronicEcho: During the episode, Kim tells Ron she can't help him because she has to spend the whole trip doing damage control on her parents and that she's in "humiliation nation" unaware that her father overheard her. Later, Kim encounters her parents again and Mrs. Possible suggests they leave because "we wouldn't want Kimmie to be in humiliation nation."
* LegoGenetics[=/=]MixAndMatchCritters: [=DNAmy's=] creations.
** And, as a less evil and InUniverse-fictional example, Cuddle Buddies.
* LipstickMark: Amy leaves one on the window of the police car after she is arrested.
* SickAndWrong: Barkin refers to [=DNAmy=] as such and her response is the quote under BewareTheNiceOnes.
* SpecificallySuspiciousDenial: Kim certainly doesn't collect Cuddle Buddies and has only logged on the website a few times "they're a good investment."
* TheyCalledMeMad: "They said I was mad at the Cuddle Con."
* UnhandThemVillain: Kim attempts this, but gets distracted by a rare Cuddle Buddy.