After learning that his Bar Mitzvah certificate wasn't signed, Ron begins to doubt if he's a real man. Meanwhile, Drakken uses stolen muscle enhancing technology in an attempt to seize a Pan Dimensional Vortex Inducer from his rival Professor Dementor.
* ArmsDealer: Jack Hench is a kid-friendly version of the concept.
* DoomItYourself[=/=]YouGetWhatYouPayFor: After Drakken rants about his [[SurroundedByIdiots inept henchmen]], Shego suggests that he ought to try hiring better ones from Jack Hench. Drakken insists that he prefers to do it himself; Shego scoffs that he's just too cheap.
* EmbarrassingRescue: Mr. Barkin brings up the fact Ron gets "rescued by a girl".
* GermanicEfficiency: [[AlwaysSomeoneBetter Professor Dementor's]] well-drilled henchmen make Drakken's henchmen look totally pathetic (well, more so than usual).
* MusclesAreMeaningless: Ron becomes a mass of muscle after putting on one of Jack Hench's rings, but Kim and Shego still do most of the actual fighting... and Ron saves the day by taking ''off'' the ring to restore his normal skinny build so he can reach far enough into the ductwork.
* TheyCallMeMisterTibbs: Kim makes her opinion of Jack Hench perfectly clear:
-->'''Hench:''' Miss Possible... Kim....\\
'''Kim:''' ''(coldly)'' "Miss Possible"