After learning that his Bar Mitzvah certificate wasn't signed, Ron begins to doubt if he's a real man. Meanwhile, Drakken uses stolen muscle enhancing technology in an attempt to seize a Pan Dimensional Vortex Inducer from his rival Professor Dementor.
* ArmsDealer: Jack Hench is a kid-friendly version of the concept.
* DoomItYourself[=/=]YouGetWhatYouPayFor: After Drakken rants about his [[SurroundedByIdiots inept henchmen]], Shego suggests that he ought to try hiring better ones from Jack Hench. Drakken insists that he prefers to do it himself; Shego scoffs that he's just too cheap.
* EmbarrassingRescue: Mr. Barkin brings up the fact Ron gets "rescued by a girl".
* GermanicEfficiency: [[AlwaysSomeoneBetter Professor Dementor's]] well-drilled henchmen make Drakken's henchmen look totally pathetic (well, more so than usual).
* GrowingMusclesSequence: Ron has one when he puts on the Molecular Muscle Enhancer.
* LockedOutOfTheLoop: Kim was pretty annoyed to find out about Dementor's theft of the Pan Dimensional Vortex Inducer only after she and Ron had tracked down Drakken who was after it as well. Apparently, the local, federal, and international law enforcement thought they could do the job without her.
* MusclesAreMeaningless: Ron becomes a mass of muscle after putting on one of Jack Hench's rings, but Kim and Shego still do most of the actual fighting... and Ron saves the day by taking ''off'' the ring to restore his normal skinny build so he can reach far enough into the ductwork.
* SaveTheVillain: Kim rather reluctantly agrees to recover the muscle-enhancing rings stolen from Jack Hench.
* TheyCallMeMisterTibbs: Kim makes [[SlimeBall her opinion]] of Jack Hench perfectly clear:
-->'''Hench:''' Miss Possible... Kim....\\
'''Kim:''' ''(coldly)'' "Miss Possible"
* UnusualEuphemism: After Drakken complains about Jack Hench's prices, Shego suggests an alternative approach:
-->'''Shego:''' All right, I'll infiltrate his research facility and, you know, maybe I can find some "free samples".\\
'''Drakken:''' ''Please'', Hench never gives free anything. He... ''(understanding dawns)'' ...oh, you mean ''stealing'', don't you?\\