In a mountain research facility in the Rockies, Drakken and company attempt to steal the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer, only to find it has already been stolen by his [[TheRival rival]] supervillain, Professor Dementor. Back at Middleton High, Barkin is replacing yet another teacher and listens to the personal history reports of the class. Ron involves his becoming a man at his bar mitzvah, but Barkin points out his certificate was never signed, and that, combined with being told "the ideal man is big and/or strong," makes Ron feel inadequate.
Soon he and Kim are recruited by Jack Hench, owner of [=HenchCo=], which produces henchmen and weapons for villains, to recover some molecular muscle enhancers that Shego stole for Drakken. Taking the last one for himself, Ron uses it to gain muscles and revels in his newfound masculinity. Meanwhile, Drakken tracks Dementor to Las Vegas and heads there to recover the device, with Kim & Ron soon tracking him there as well, using the signal put out by the enhancers. The three parties engage in battle for the device, with Ron crashing a rabbinical conference attended by Rabbi Katz, who oversaw his bar mitzvah.
Eventually, the battle ends with Drakken accidentally activating the Inducer, and he tosses it into a vent, but the machine is still powerful enough to destroy the entire state. Ron attempts to retrieve it, but his muscles won't allow him to fit in the vent. Kim & Rabbi Katz convince him he doesn't need the muscles to be a man, and he deactivates the ring, shutting off the inducer and saving the day. Back in Middleton, Rabbi Katz signs the certificate, to Ron and his parents happiness.
!! This episode contains examples of:
* AnimationBump: This episode is much better animated than any of the other episodes of season 1, looking identical to those of the following season.
* ArmsDealer: Jack Hench is a kid-friendly version of the concept.
* DoomItYourself[=/=]YouGetWhatYouPayFor: After Drakken rants about his [[SurroundedByIdiots inept henchmen]], Shego suggests that he ought to try hiring better ones from Jack Hench. Drakken insists that he prefers to do it himself; Shego scoffs that he's just too cheap.
* TheElevatorFromIpanema: While Kim and Ron are in the waiting room at HenchCo, a Ipanema version of the show's ThemeSong is heard.
* EmbarrassingRescue: Mr. Barkin brings up the fact Ron gets "rescued by a girl".
--> '''Ron:''' Sometimes.
--> '''Barkin:''' Frequently.
* FacePalm: Kim & Shego both give one after Drakken accidentally activates the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer.
* GermanicEfficiency: [[AlwaysSomeoneBetter Professor Dementor's]] well-drilled henchmen make Drakken's henchmen look totally pathetic (well, more so than usual).
* GrowingMusclesSequence: Ron has one when he puts on the Molecular Muscle Enhancer.
* InsistentTerminology: It's always referred to as the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer, no shortened version or abbreviation.
* LockedOutOfTheLoop: Kim was pretty annoyed to find out about Dementor's theft of the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer only after she and Ron had tracked down Drakken who was after it as well. Apparently, the local, federal, and international law enforcement thought they could do the job without her.
* MusclesAreMeaningless: Ron becomes a mass of muscle after putting on one of Jack Hench's rings, but Kim and Shego still do most of the actual fighting... and Ron saves the day by taking ''off'' the ring to restore his normal skinny build so he can reach far enough into the ductwork.
* PaletteSwap: The [=HenchCo=] goons that Kim fights use the same design as Drakken's muscularly enhanced henchmen, just with purple jumpsuits instead of red.
* PercussiveMaintenance: Ron shuts down the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer by hitting it against the side of the ducts.
* SaveTheVillain: Kim rather reluctantly agrees to recover the muscle-enhancing rings stolen from Jack Hench.
* TheyCallMeMisterTibbs: Kim makes [[SlimeBall her opinion]] of Jack Hench perfectly clear:
-->'''Hench:''' Miss Possible... Kim....\\
'''Kim:''' ''(coldly)'' "Miss Possible"
* UnusualEuphemism: After Drakken complains about Jack Hench's prices, Shego suggests an alternative approach:
-->'''Shego:''' All right, I'll infiltrate his research facility and, you know, maybe I can find some "free samples".\\
'''Drakken:''' ''Please'', Hench never gives free anything. He... ''(understanding dawns)'' ...oh, you mean ''stealing'', don't you?\\