Dr. Drakken and Shego steal something from a lab, a device which Drakken ominiously remarks will get him the "obedience" he wants. Meanwhile, Kim's brothers have been increasingly annoying towards her, posting an embarrassing picture of her all over Middleton. When she's called on to investigate Drakken's theft, she learns her parents are leaving for a marriage retreat/fishing trip and she must watch the boys; she resolves the problem by bringing them along on the mission.
It turns out that the stolen device is Dr. Cyrus Bortle's latest invention -- the "Neuro compliance chip" which is capable of [[MindControlDevice "total mind control"]]. A cutaway reveals that Drakken has already used the chip on Shego, replacing her usual insolence with placid subservience. After scanning Bortle's lab and finding [[GPSEvidence a leaf from a plant in Peru]], Kim and co head there, and she leaves Ron to watch the tweebs while she deals with Drakken in his new waterfall based lair. But, Drakken manages to surprise Kim as she approaches his lair, tagging her with another chip.
Learning their sister is now under Drakken's control, the tweebs let Ron be captured and follow him back to the villain's lair. Using their [[ChekhovsGun silicon phase disruptor]] which they'd been working on throughout the episode, the twins disable the chips, causing an angry Shego to chase her boss out of the lair. Back in Middleton, the Possibles return with their marriage stronger than ever (and a whole mess of trout) and find the boys sleeping peacefully on the couch...due to Kim having used the chips on them.
!!This episode provides examples of:
* AffectionateGestureToTheHead: Bortle gives Jim one when the boys talk about building a silicon phase disruptor, since he doesn't take them seriously when they claim to have built a small portable version.
* AndIMustScream: Shego mentions that while the nanochips controls her actions, she's was still very well aware of what was going on. Once she's freed of it, she let's Drakken ''know'' it.
--> '''Shego''': Okay ''doc'', for future reference. The chip made me obey every command, but I was ''aware of exactly what was happening!''
--> '''Drakken''': ''(Timidly)'' The whole time?
--> '''Shego''': DODGEBALL AND DODOS?!
--> '''Drakken''': [[OhCrap Uh-oh.]] ''(Starts running)''
--> '''Shego''': ''(Gives chase)'' DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT LISTENING TO YOU IS LIKE?! IT IS SO BORING!
* AnnoyingYoungerSibling: Jim and Tim, to Kim. They pull stunts like disconnecting a vital hose during a plane flight to find out what it did, nearly causing a crash. On the other hand, they ultimately save the day by shorting out the mind control chips.
* AsideGlance: Drakken appears to give one when he says "oh, I'm acting silly."
* TheBore: When Shego is released from the mind control chip, she rages at Drakken for forcing her to listen to his long-winded stories, apparently more angry about being bored silly than about the mind control ''per se''.
* CainAndAbel: Implied when Kim's ride-of-the-day discusses ''his'' twin brother.
--> '''Mr. Geminini:''' He'll get out in five years with good behavior.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: Ron doesn't understand the proper meaning of [[PottyEmergency "business"]]
--> '''Ron:''' "Business?" Like what, banking?
--> '''Kim:''' Ron, "business"; as in there won't be any ''(air quotes)'' rest stops.
--> '''Ron:''' Kim, the boys are ten, they don't need to take a nap. I don't think rest will be an issue.
* CreepyMonotone: A variation -- Kim and Shego talk in oddly chipper tones while under mind control.
* ADayInTheLimelight: This is the first episode to really focus on Kim's brothers, and introduces their signature "Hick-a-bick-a-boo?" "hoo-sha" CatchPhrase.
--> '''Ron:''' At least they don't speak their own weirdo language.
--> ''(cut to the tweebs in their room)''
--> '''Jim:''' [[CatchPhrase Hick-a-bick-a-boo]]?
--> '''Tim:''' [[CatchPhrase Hoo-sha]].
** After learning about the chips
--> '''Kim:''' Yet another TakeOverTheWorld thing.
--> '''Ron:''' That, or he's going to force people to listen to stories about his twisted childhood.
--> ''(Cut to Drakken's lair -- Shego is wearing a mind control chip and listening to Drakken.)''
--> '''Drakken:''' Then, in fourth grade, I developed a ray that controlled rubber products.
* EvilCostumeSwitch: After being mind-controlled, Kim dresses in a copy of Shego's supervillain outfit. The oddity is [[LampshadeHanging mentioned]] but never explained.
* GotVolunteered: Played with -- when Kim heads for Drakken's lair and tells Ron to watch the Tweebs, he complains that he got the more dangerous of the two jobs.
* GPSEvidence: A bit of leaf from Bortle's lab pins down the location of Drakken's lair to a particular Peruvian waterfall.
* HappinessInSlavery: The neuro compliance chips cause those affected to speak in a chipper, happy voice, although it's unknown if that's a normal side effect, or Drakken programmed it that way.
* HypocriticalHumor: When Kim finds out about the mind control chips, she describes the idea as "ferociously unethical". At the end of the episode, she's using them on the Tweebs to get them to go to sleep.
* HypnoTrinket[=/=]MindControlDevice: The neuro compliance chip.
* OhCrap: After the group find Drakken's lair. Kim heads off by herself to stop him. However when she comes back...
--> '''Ron''': Kim? Why are you dressed like Shego?
--> '''Kim''': ''(cheerily monotone)'' That is not important.
--> '''Ron''': Ooookay then where's the chip?
--> '''Jim/Tim''': On her forehead!
--> ''(Kim comes into the sunlight and they see that she's being mind controlled)''
--> '''Ron, Jim & Tim''': GAH!
--> '''Kim''': Doctor Drakken will see you now.
* SnipeHunt: At one point, Drakken amuses himself by telling Shego to go find a [[DumbDodoBird dodo bird]]. This almost bites him in the butt when he doesn't notice Kim approaching the lair until she's almost there:
-->'''Drakken:''' Kim Possible! How did she get so close? Why didn't you tell me??\\
'''Shego:''' I was looking for a dodo bird.
* ThePunishmentIsTheCrime: After the mind control chips are fried, Kim decides not to bother capturing Drakken, since he'll be punished "ten times worse" when Shego catches up to him.
* ThisBananaIsArmed: When the Tweebs announce that they have a silicon phase disruptor, Drakken is nervous for a moment, but then scoffs -- he assumes that a ''real'' silicon phase disruptor is a refrigerator-sized device (like the one seen earlier in Bortle's lab). However, the Tweebs [[ChildProdigy built a hand-sized version]], which they use to remotely fry the mind control chips.
* WithMyHandsTied: Ron managed to briefly evade Kim and Shego with his hands tied, then maneuvers so that one of Shego's attacks takes off the ropes.