Green Lantern surrenders himself to robotic Manhunters to stand trial for the destruction of a planet. While Flash acts as John's attorney, the rest of the League discovers that Kanjar Ro actually helped the Manhunters frame John.
* BadassCreed: "No man escapes the Manhunters."
** And of course the Green Lantern oath.
* BarBrawl: Hawkgirl confronts the members of the Green Lantern Corp who are unwilling to help John, calling him a disgrace, at a bar. This infuriated Hawkgirl and causing her to single-handedly beating up all four Lanterns.
* CourtroomAntic: Flash stalls time by offering to be John's lawyer.
-->'''Flash''': "Don't you have any lawyers here?"
-->'''Chief Judge''': "We solved our lawyer problem a long time ago.
-->'''Third Judge''': However, you could speak for him if you wish.
-->'''Second Judge''': But be aware: If you lose, you will share the same penalty as the accused."
-->'''Flash''': "The same penalty? You mean... That's crazy!"
-->'''Chief Judge''': "No, that's how we solved our lawyer problem."
* PragmaticAdaptation: This episode is loosely adapted from a 1977 two-part story that ran in Justice League of America #140-141, titled "No Man Escapes the Manhunter" and "No World Escapes the Manhunters".
* SurpriseWitness: The irony wasn't lost on Flash, who introduced Kilowag as a "surprise witness". When asked which sort of witness he was, Flash came with a joke about Kilowag's size.