[[caption-width-right:350:Peter with his other family, the Handlemans. Yes, he's [[DisguisedInDrag the matriarch of the family]].]]
'''Original air date''': February 17th, 2008
Peter loses his wallet at a Barry Manilow concert and it is subsequently found by the Griffin family's old nemesis, Creator/JamesWoods. Woods begins spending excessively to get back at Peter. He moves on with his plan and steals Peter's identity, moving into the Griffin house and even dressing like Peter. Eventually Peter gets revenge by stealing Woods' identity and telling a particularly offensive joke on television. As Woods prepares to confront Peter he is lured into a trap by Peter and Brian and sealed away in a crate once more.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* AdamWesting: James Woods as an evil version of himself.
* TheBusCameBack: After being shot by Stewie in "[[Recap/FamilyGuyS5E4SavingPrivateBrian Saving Private Brian]]", Vern and Johnny reappear in the afterlife. Vern is a ghost and Johnny is in Hell because, according to Vern, "Johnny liked little boys."
* CallBack: James is disposed of in the same exact manner as he was in [[Recap/FamilyGuyS4E11PetersGotWoods his original appearance]].
* DudeNotFunny: When Peter appears on ''Letterman'' as James Woods, the entire audience gasps when he pitches a comedy about 9/11.
* EverybodyCries: Peter, Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland cry happily while watching Music/BarryManilow perform live in concert
* EveryoneHasStandards: Vern's tone and expressions indicate that Johnny deserves to be in hell for his pedophilia.
* IdiotBall: Woods falls for the same trap -- "Ooh, a piece of candy! Ooh, a piece of candy! Ooh, a piece of cand ... (oof!) " -- that got him caught the last time.
* SelfDeprecation: Vern when he is introduced. "I'll tell you what nobody believes in, ghosts!"
* TearsOfJoy: Shed by Peter, Quagmire, Joe, and Cleveland during the Barry Manilow concert