'''Airdate:''' January 13, 2008
After Peter loses his mustache in a fire, he stuffs his sorrows with [=McBurgertown=] burgers, until he has a stroke. Meanwhile, Stewie poses as a high schooler as part of a bet with Brian.
!!"[=McStroke=]" contains examples of ([[YMMV/FamilyGuyS6E8McStroke YMMV goes here]]):
* AlphaBitch: Connie D'Amico.
* AndYourRewardIsEdible: After Peter saves the life of the man who owns and operates the Quahog-location of McBurgertown, he offers Peter a lifetime supply free food from there as a way of thanking him for saving his life.
* AuthorTract: PlayedForLaughs (sort of). When Peter gets cured with stem cells.
-->'''Peter:''' How long was I in there?
-->'''Guard:''' About five minutes.
-->'''Peter:''' ''Why aren't we funding this!?''
* BackstabbingTheAlphaBitch: See LaserGuidedKarma below.
* LaserGuidedKarma: Stewie tricks Connie into kissing her and frames her for lewd conduct with a baby.
* MidBattleTeaBreak: When Brian and Peter rescue a talking cow, they're chased by 2 guards. The Montage show them all in a band, playing music together.
* MistakenForPedophile: See LaserGuidedKarma
* NeverMyFault: Brian points out that it's Peter's own fault he had a stroke due to eating thirty [=McBurgertown=]-burgers in one sitting. See StrawmanHasAPoint on the YMMV-page for more detail.
* ScoobyDoobyDoors: Used in the chase scene.
** [[SpiderMan "With great mustache comes great responsibility!"]]
** The chase scene with Peter, Brian, the cow and the security guards is set to [[TheMonkees "Pleasant Valley Sunday"]].