'''Original air date''': January 28, 2007
At a yard sale, Brian accidentally sells Rupert, Stewie's teddy bear, to a man who moves to Aspen, and the duo are on the road again to get the toy back. Meanwhile, Peter loses his driver's license after his latest stupid stunt, and Meg is forced to drive him and his immature friends everywhere.
!!This episode contains examples of:
* AnimationBump: Due to the original sequence in ''Film/AnchorsAweigh'' having full animation, Stewie is animated much more elaborately than usual during the dance number.
* EvilLaugh: Devil Stewie emits one.
* RogerRabbitEffect: Stewie dances with Gene Kelly in a sequence from ''Film/AnchorsAweigh''.
* ShoutOut: When Stewie and Brian's helicopter is about to crash, [[Film/PlanesTrainsAndAutomobiles Brian looks over and imagines Stewie as the devil.]]
* WeirdCurrency: The helicopter can be rented for cash, check or a jaunty tune. The reasoning for that last one is that the rental agreement was drafted when musicals were still culturally relevant.