During Meg's 17th birthday party, Peter (dressed as a clown) accidentally kills his Bible-thumping father, Francis, and, after quitting beer for crack cocaine, visits Bruce the hypnotist and discovers that Francis is not his real father. Meanwhile, Stewie begins acting bratty and Lois swatting him on the butt leads to Stewie [[TooKinkyToTortue wanting more abuse]].
!!This episode contains examples of:
* BrattyHalfPint: Stewie at the beginning.
* HeelRealization: Stewie admits he has problems about wanting to be hit by Lois.
* [[IdenticalGrandson Identical Father]]: Mickey [=McFinnigan=] looks a lot like Peter (which explains why he's Peter's biological father rather than Francis).
* IronicEchoCut: After Peter blames alcohol for the death of Francis, Peter vows never to drink again. Cut to Peter smoking crack as a substitute.
* KilledOffForReal: Francis.
* SameContentDifferentRating: When this episode first aired on AdultSwim, it was rated TV-MA (possibly because of the ImagineSpot of a muscular Lois beating up Stewie and Stewie being put on the rack and sexually tortured). On FOX and later airings on AdultSwim, the episode was TV-14 for suggestive dialogue (D), sexual situations (S), and violence (V).
** Lois sings (or at least attempts to sing) [[TheSoundOfMusic "You are Sixteen, Going on Seventeen"]] (but can't sing it as she doesn't know Meg's age).
** During Stewie's ImagineSpot about being beaten by Lois, he screams "I love you, Literature/MommieDearest!".
** Francis appears as a ghost along with the ghosts of [[Film/ReturnOfTheJedi Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda]].
* WasTooHardOnHim: Lois really regretted spanking Stewie.