During Meg's 17th birthday party, Peter (dressed as a clown) accidentally kills his Bible-thumping father, Francis, and, after quitting beer for crack cocaine, visits Bruce the hypnotist and discovers that Francis isn't his biological father. Meanwhile, Stewie begins acting bratty and Lois swatting him on the butt leads to Stewie [[TooKinkyToTorture wanting more abuse]].
!!This episode contains examples of:
* AddictionDisplacement: Peter tries to overcome his alcoholism by replacing it with crack. Brian even states that it's not a good substitute.
* BaitAndSwitch: Brian asks Peter where he got crack:
--> '''Peter''': From Blacks.\\
'''Brian''': ''(appalled)'' What?!\\
'''Peter''': Yeah, right behind Black's Hardware Store. There's a white guy selling it.
* ABirthdayNotABreak: Though it's not really commented upon, Francis dies during Meg's 17th birthday party.
* BrattyHalfPint: Stewie at the beginning.
* HeelRealization: Stewie admits he has problems about wanting to be hit by Lois.
* [[IdenticalGrandson Identical Father]]: Mickey [=McFinnigan=] looks a lot like Peter (which explains why he's Peter's biological father rather than Francis).
* IronicEchoCut: After Peter blames alcohol for the death of Francis, Peter vows never to drink again. Cut to Peter smoking crack as a substitute.
* KilledOffForReal: Francis.
--> '''Peter''': This is quite a country, Brian. You know, Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.\\
'''Brian''': That's a negative stereotype. I don't think the Irish drink as much as people say they do.\\
[the plane touches down in Ireland, and the runway is covered in beer bottles]
* RealityEnsues: Stewie may be a megalomaniac evil genius, but he's still a one-year-old baby, as evidenced by his "Mine!" phase, and cries hysterically when he gets spanked for misbehaving.
* SameContentDifferentRating: When this episode first aired on Creator/AdultSwim, it was rated TV-MA (possibly because of the ImagineSpot of a muscular Lois beating up Stewie and Stewie being put on the rack and sexually tortured). On FOX and later airings on Creator/AdultSwim, the episode was TV-14 for suggestive dialogue (D), sexual situations (S), and violence (V).
** Lois sings (or at least attempts to sing) [[Theatre/TheSoundOfMusic "You are Sixteen, Going on Seventeen"]] (but can't sing it as she doesn't know Meg's age).
** During Stewie's ImagineSpot about being beaten by Lois, he screams "I love you, Literature/MommieDearest!".
** Francis appears as a ghost along with the ghosts of [[Film/ReturnOfTheJedi Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda]].
** The title is a reference to the book ''Heather Has Two Mommies''.
* TakeThat: To ''Film/FailureToLaunch''. Peter insists he's tough, because he made it through half of the movie.
--> '''Tripp''': I just never managed to get my life together. Isn't that hilarious?\\
'''Paula''': You're cute!\\
'''Peter''': (stands up) DONE. (walks out)
* TooKinkyToTorture: Stewie gradually becomes this after being hit by Lois.
--> '''Stewie''': Well, you know what'll ease your stress? Slap me across the face like a bitch!\\
'''Lois''': It's all right. I'll get some windex.\\
'''Stewie''': Come on! Discipline me! Make me wear panties, rub dirt in my eye, violating me with a wine bottle- my God, I really do have problems, don't I?
* WasTooHardOnHim: Lois really regretted spanking Stewie.