'''Airdate:''' February 14, 2002
Stewie and Brian present three stories based on suggestions from fans.
'''"No Bones About It":''' Peter opens a beer bottle containing a genie who will grant him three wishes. Peter's first wish is to see what Kelly Ripa does backstage, which reveals she's really an alien. Peter's second wish is to have his own theme music. While riding on a bus, Peter's theme music becomes annoying and a man on the bus threatens to break every bone in Peter's body. Peter then fearfully wishes he has no bones, which turns him into a blob. After seeing his family struggle taking care of him with his body, Peter flushes himself down the drain and winds up where all sewage and waste ends up, Hollywood. Peter becomes a pad for stuntmen and at a party, meets a doctor to wants to use his as an experiment to place bones in an invertebrate. Wanting to see his family again, Peter undergoes the experiment and discovers the bones used in the operation were donated by his own family (except for the torso which came from a drifter).
'''"Super Griffins":''' After a tanker full of radioactive waste crashes onto the Griffins, they develop super powers. Peter can shapeshift, Lois has super strength, Chris can control fire, Stewie has telekinesis, Brian has super speed and Meg has the "awesome" power of growing her fingernails. Lois advises the family not to abuse their powers, but soon the Griffins go out of control and wreak havon upon Quahog, eventually forcing the townspeople to create a statue of [[Series/TheFactsOfLife Blair Warner and Mrs. Garrett]]. Mayor West decides that he need superpowers to fight the Griffins and rolls around in radiocative waste, but ends up contracting lymphoma. The Griffins visit West, seeing the error of their ways and dedicate their powers to helping him recover.
'''"Lil' Griffins":''' In this parody of the ''Our Gang'' (better known as ''The Little Rascals'') series, five-year-olds Peter and Quagmire fall for new student Lois and they get competitive for her affection. They dare each other to spend a night in a haunted house and bring a different group of friends in with them. Peter and Quagmire try scaring each other in disguises, but they are soon scared by a "real" ghost and flee the house. When they come to Lois and admit they failed, she tells them she's in love with Mort, who in fact created the ghost that scared them. Peter and Quagmire vow never to let a women into their lives and in the present day, they become multi-millionaires who live together and relieve their sexual frustrations by having sex with microwaved bagels.
* [[YMMV/FamilyGuyS3E21FamilyGuyViewerMailOne YMMV for this episode goes here]]
!!This episode contains examples of:
* FourthWallMailSlot: Parodied.
* SeriesFauxnale: This and the "Road to Europe" episodes were the last ones to air until the show returned in 2005 (though on the DVD, the final episode to air before the 2005 revival was the BannedEpisode, "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein")
* TakeThat: Stewie mentions he got a LaughTrack box from ''Series/DharmaAndGreg'', with Brian saying he's suprised there's anything left in it.
!!"No Bones About It" contains examples of:
* ArtisticLicenseBiology: Peter is more able to function without bones than he should be if the show followed reality.
* DisproportionateRetribution: Chris mentions that a friend of his beat him up because he lost his shoe in Peter's boneless body.
* HorribleHollywood: "So this is where all the waste ends up!"
* IWantMyBelovedToBeHappy: Peter, not wanting his family to put up with the burden of tending his boneless body, willingly goes down the drain of the bathtub.
* InkSuitActor: The man who threatens to beat up Peter is modeled after and voiced by wrestler Bill Goldberg.
* TakeThat: Peter notes that Hollywood is where all the waste and sewage ends up, a jab at Hollywood acting and writing being crappy and lowest common denominator.
!!"Super Griffins" contains examples of:
* DisproportionateRetribution: Lots. For example...
** Stewie beats up a store clerk because he wouldn't let him have a candy bar.
** Lois stomps over cars and kills many people so she won't get stuck in traffic.
** Chris setting his friend on fire because he called him "Chris Grissle" years ago.
* FunnyBackgroundEvent: Near the end, when Mayor West runs off the stage, you can see an audience member grabbing a woman's ass.
* MyBrainIsBig: Stewie
* TyrannosaurusRex: This is one of Peter's morphs.
* WolverineClaws: Meg, though considering her role as the show's ButtMonkey-cum-ChewToy, her Wolverine claws don't actually hurt anyone. They leave a scratch that's kind of bleeding and kind of hurts, but not really.
!!"Lil' Griffins" contains examples of:
* AffectionateParody: ''TheLittleRascals''
* HeManWomanHater: Peter and Quagmire, who are members of of "We Hate Broads Club".
* ImpactSilhouette: When Mort demonstrates his ghost projection in the malt shop, Peter and Quagmire go running scared and jump through a glass window, leaving their outlines behind.
* ScoobyDoobyDoors: The ''ScoobyDoo'' cast even makes a surprise cameo.