--> Dear stupid dog, I've gone to live with the children on "Jolly Farm". Goodbye forever. Stewie. P.S. I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas. Umm, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the thirty day return limit but umm... I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. Umm... It's actually not a horrible sweater. It's... It's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it you know? Oh I also left a button on the bureau. I'm not sure what it goes to, but I can never bring myself to throw a button away. I know that as soon as I do I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll... Wait a minute, could it be from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm... Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again, goodbye forever. P.P.S. You know, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater.
'''Airdate''': Feburary 7th, 2002
In this, the last episode produced for season three (though not the last one aired. That honor goes to -- depending on who you ask -- "Family Guy Viewer Mail" or the BannedEpisode "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein"), Stewie runs away to Great Britain so he can be on a children's show. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois go to KISS-Stock, and Peter is appalled that Lois knows nothing about his favorite band.
!!Tropes found in this episode include:
* BaitAndSwitch, CurseCutShort, SubvertedRhymeEveryOccasion, and LastSecondWordSwap: during Brian and Stewie's song
-->'''Stewie:''' ''And you get a kick out of stroking your--''
-->'''Brian:''' Whoa-whoa, you can't say that on TV!
-->'''Stewie:''' What, "ego"?
-->'''Brian:''' Never mind.
* CallBack: Much like in "Road to Rhode Island", Stewie attempts to sneak on board a plane. This time, he is successful in sneaking aboard, yet not on the right flight.
* DepravedKidsShowHost: [[spoiler: Pengrove Pig and Mother Maggie have no respect for their jobs; the former looks at porn on set, while the latter calls Stewie a "grotty, little wanker" and kicks him]].
* FanDisillusionment: Once Stewie realizes the truth about "Jolly Farm", he denounces the show (though he would later love the Americanized version of it).
--> "The Stewie who loved Jolly Farm is dead!"
* FreestateAmsterdam: Brian and Stewie wind up in Amsterdam, wind up in a marijuana bar, and wind up getting high just by breathing the air in the bar.
* HatesTheJobLovesTheLimelight: Mother Maggie turns out to be this.
* OverlyLongGag: Stewie's letter, as seen in the page quote.
* SeriesFauxnale: If you go in production order, this was the last episode produced for the third season, and, by extent, the show (until the show came back in 2005).
** Stewie seeks warmth and shelter by [[TheEmpireStrikesBack cutting open the camel and sheltering inside it]].
* SurroundedByIdiots: The reason why Stewie wants to go to England.