'''Airdate''': Feburary 7th, 2002
Stewie runs away to Great Britain so he can be on a children's show. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois go to KISS-Stock, and Peter is appalled that Lois knows nothing about his favorite band.
!!Tropes found in this episode include:
* BaitAndSwitch, CurseCutShort, SubvertedRhymeEveryOccasion, and LastSecondWordSwap: during Brian and Stewie's song
-->'''Stewie:''' ''And you get a kick out of stroking your--''
-->'''Brian:''' Whoa-whoa, you can't say that on TV!
-->'''Stewie:''' What, "ego"?
-->'''Brian:''' Never mind.
* CallBack: Much like in "Road to Rhode Island", Stewie attempts to sneak on board a plane. This time, he is successful in sneaking aboard, yet not on the right flight.
* DepravedKidsShowHost: [[spoiler: Pengrove Pig and Mother Maggie have no respect for their jobs; the former looks at porn on set, while the latter calls Stewie a "grotty, little wanker" and kicks him]].
* FanDisillusionment: Once Stewie realizes the truth about "Jolly Farm", he denounces the show (though he would later love the Americanized version of it).
--> "The Stewie who loved Jolly Farm is dead!"
* FreestateAmsterdam: Brian and Stewie wind up in Amsterdam, wind up in a marijuana bar, and wind up getting high just by breathing the air in the bar.
* HatesTheJobLovesTheLimelight: Mother Maggie turns out to be this.
* OverlyLongGag: Stewie's letter to Brian about running away, which gets sidetracked with talk about a misplaced button.
* SeriesFauxnale: If you go in production order, this was the last episode produced for the third season, and, by extent, the show (until the show came back in 2005 and if you don't count "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein," since that was a BannedEpisode from season two that aired in season three).
** Stewie seeks warmth and shelter by [[TheEmpireStrikesBack cutting open the camel and sheltering inside it]].
* SurroundedByIdiots: The reason why Stewie wants to go to England.