'''Airdate:''' December 23, 2012
As the Griffins prepare for Christmas by decorating their tree, Meg finds an ornament of the manger and Peter tells the story of Christmas.
!!Jesus Mary, and Joseph contain examples of: ([[YMMV/FamilyGuyS11E8JesusMaryAndJoseph YMMV goes here]])
* AerithAndBob: Amid all the biblical characters, Brian's character is named Robby. Chris lampshades this.
* ArbitrarySkepticism: Brian calls the Nativity story fictional, despite having actually met Jesus. Stewie lampshades this.
* ButtMonkey: Meg, as usual.
* ChristmasEpisode: The wraparounds are fittingly set during Christmas Eve.
* ContinuityNod: When Brian calls the Nativity story fictional, Stewie replies that Jesus once lived with them for a month (as seen on "I Dream of Jesus").
* DirtyCoward: When Jesus begins killing the soldiers, Herod says he forgot something back at the castle and leaves.
* FridgeLogic: In-universe, where Mary's virgin birth makes sense when she explains it to Joseph but when he explains it to his friends they keep "poking holes" on it.
* HypocriticalHumor: After finishing the story, Lois reflects on how wonderful it is when people come together. Then a married couple about to have a baby knocks on the door and asks to use the phone. Peter accuses them of running a scam and tells them to go away, which Lois fully supports.
* MixAndMatchCritters: A cutaway shows Peter's last Christmas gift to Lois: two turtle/dove hybrids.
* NoSympathy: The Griffins to the out of town couple in need of a phone.
* TakeThat: The trailer for the ''Ben-Hur'' version of ''Film/JackAndJill''.
* TalkingAnimal: Meg as the donkey.
* WouldHurtAChild: Herod (played by Carter) intends to kill Joseph and Mary's baby.
* YetAnotherChristmasCarol: During a break in the story, the Griffins watch a version where the Ghosts have to wait for Scrooge to finish up in the bathroom.