After getting banned from Six Flags, the Griffins drive home and end up on a farm run by Amish people. While Meg takes a shine to an Amish boy, Peter's usual brand of cultural ignorance nearly gets everyone in trouble.
* AlmostKiss: Ezekiel intervenes Meg and Eli's relationship ''right'' before they kiss.
* FollowYourNose: Parodied. In an effort to teach Peter willpower, Quagmire leaves a pie on his windowsill to cool off, and urges Peter not to give in to temptation, no matter how much the pie's scent entices him. It results with the pie's scent ''raping'' Peter and ''forcing'' Quagmire to watch.
* ForcedToWatch: The scent of a pie forces Quagmire to watch it rape Peter.
* IChooseToStay: Eli chooses to stay home where he belongs, but he still leaves on good terms with Meg.
* OverprotectiveDad: Ezekiel
* PetTheDog: Meg's normally-abusive family sympathizes with her when she is forbidden to see Eli. Including Peter, normally her worst tormentor.