'''Airdate:''' October 2, 2011
In part two of the ''Night of the Hurricane'' crossover with this show, ''TheClevelandShow'', and ''AmericanDad'', the hurricane that blew through Stoolbend, Virginia makes it way to Quahog, Rhode Island. While Brian uses psychedelic mushrooms to pass the time, the Griffins once again abuse Meg -- and Meg finally lets her family know that they're all assholes for treating her badly...until she learns that the abuse is the only thing keeping them from tearing each other apart.
!!"Seahorse Seashell Party" contains examples of ([[YMMV/FamilyGuyS10E2SeahorseSeashellParty YMMV goes here]]):
* DarkerAndEdgier: While not as much as the following episode, it actually marks a pivotal moment in the series in which Meg accuses her family of their faults...and then there's Brian's mushroom-fueled nightmare...
* DisneyAcidSequence: Brian has a absolutely terrifying one after eating Mushrooms...
* HeelRealization / MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Lois.
** IgnoredEpiphany: It doesn't stick.
* HeroicSacrifice: Meg decides to regain her role as the family's ButtMonkey in order for the family to not turn against each other.
* PetTheDog: Brian telling Meg that she is a strong girl for putting up with her abusive family.
* TheReasonYouSuckSpeech: Meg dishes one to Peter, Lois, and Chris.
* TookALevelInBadass: Meg, for sticking up for herself.
* YankTheDogsChain / StatusQuoIsGod: Meg calls out her father, mother, and brother for treating her like shit...and then winds up being the family's ButtMonkey again.