'''Airdate:''' May 20, 2012
After 10 years, Stewie and Brian present three new stories based on suggestions from fans.
'''"Chap of the Manor":''' Best summarized as ''Family Guy'' as a (stereotypically) British sitcom. In this episode, Neville (Peter) learns that the Queen of England is coming to town, believing he is related to the Queen. when he tells his friends at the local pub, they don't believe it, so he, along with his son Collingsworth (Chris), tries to get a snippet of the Queen's hair to prove it. When their attempt at giving the Queen a haircut fails, they steal a motorcycle to get to the Queen they cause the Queen to crash and get killed. Later that night, Neville says they got the tests back and he's not related to royalty after all.
'''"Fat Man and Robin":''' Angered by a roast for Creator/RobinWilliams, Peter wishes that everyone was Robin Williams. He struck by lightning and winds up in the hospital. When he touches Dr. Hartman, he turns into Robin Williams and Peter realizes that he can turn anybody he touches into the comedian. He goes on to turn almost everybody in town into Robin Williams, but he soon regrets it when he turns his family into Robin Williams. His various attempts at suicide to get away from all the Williams clones fail, so he sends them all off to journey the world, except for five he chooses to have as a substitute family. The episode ends with Peter revealing he cut off both his hands so he won't turn anyone into Robin Williams again.
'''"Point of Stew":''' We see a normal day from Stewie's point of view, where he rides down a tall slide at the playground, attempts a prank on Brian that backfires, plays in the bathtub, Lois reading him a bedtime story, going back in time to save Music/KurtCobain from killing himself, and listening to Peter and Lois having sex while sleeping (which Stewie imagines is Lois and Peter sawing a tree).
!!This episode contains examples of:
* ForgottenFramingDevice: The episode starts with Brian and Stewie [[AnimatedActors out of character]] talking to the camera about the mail they've received, and the first [[ThreeShorts short]] shown is in response to a letter asking about the origin of the show. The framing device is dropped after that, showing two other unrelated shorts. This is in contrast to "Viewer Mail #1" where Brian & Stewie introduce each short, saying they were based on viewer suggestions.
* SelfDeprecation: Stewie jokingly mentions that ''Family Guy'' is based on ''WesternAnimation/TheSimpsons'' (which, in a lot of people's eyes, is a fact).
!!"Chap of the Manor" contains examples of:
* BritishTeeth: Everyone.
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: British Quagmire says that he'll "...mash his banger into [the Queen's] blood pudding". For those who know nothing of British terminology, a "banger" is a sausage -- and so is blood pudding.
** The entire segment contains British versions of old ''Family Guy'' characters and gags, including the "carton of cigarettes" gag becoming "carton of [[HaveAGayOldTime fags]]", the constant jabs at UsefulNotes/GeorgeWBush now aimed at Prince Charles, and the gag of Peter hurting his knee are now of Neville going "Tsssssss...bugger!"
** The StockFootage of [[Series/MontyPythonsFlyingCircus an audience cheering]].
* WimpFight: Instead of Peter and the Giant Chicken's epic fight, we get this between Neville and The Giant Pheasant.
!!"Fat Man and Robin" contains examples of:
* BlessedWithSuck: Peter
* DrivenToSuicide: Peter tries several times to commit suicide, but whatever he touches turns into Robin Williams.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Peter when he turns everyone and every''thing'' into Robin Williams.
* OminousMusicBoxTune: Plays at the end.
* PretendWereDead: Stewie is the only one who isn't turned into Robin Williams by doing this.
-->"Alright, Rupert, all we have to do is act like Robin Williams and he'll think we've already changed."
* StealthPun: "Rockin' Robin" plays during a montage of Peter turning everybody into ''Robin'' Williams.
* ThisIsGonnaSuck: When Peter turns Chris and Meg into Williams clones, Stewie gives a dry "We're fucked."
!!"Point of Stew" contains examples of:
* [[BigBrotherInstinct Little Brother Instinct]]: When Stewie's under Brian's car and Brian drives by a school bus, it turns out that Herbert the Pedophile is under the bus, and Stewie tells Herbert to stay away from Chris.
* TimeTravel: Stewie prevents Music/KurtCobain from killing himself, but also makes him fat after offering him junk food to cure his depression.