'''Airdate''': May 13th, 2012/
When Peter uses a "Come In, We're Open" sign to turn his house into a store, Joe comes in to shut it down. Angry over the government nosing in on people's business, Peter joins the Tea Party, which, as Brian says and is later revealed to be, is set up so rich people like Lois's father, Carter, can shut down the government and do whatever they want ([[ForegoneConclusion which is what happens]]).
!! Tropes present in this episode include
* BestialityIsDepraved: With no government, Quagmire can have sex with a giraffe at the zoo. The result is a bay giraffe with Quagmire's face that says "Giraffity".
* JerkassHasAPoint: Peter snaps at Quagmire for starting a conservation by asking if he's ever unwittingly masturbated to pictures of his mother. This was to show that Peter was in a bad mood over his store getting shut down, but really... ''who'' starts a conversation with that?
* PaperThinDisguise: Carter as "Joe Everyman".
* TakeThat: This episode ''really'' takes its anger out on the Tea Party movement.
* TeacherStudentRomance: Meg says that with no more government, she can finally hold hands with a teacher she has a crush on.