'''Airdate:''' January 8, 2012
When the family plans a surprise party for Meg's 18th birthday, the only person to show up is Quagmire but his intentions to seduce Meg become quite clear. However, when he leaves without incident Peter lets it pass. Quagmire continues to flirt with Meg and talks her into going out with him. When Quagmire shows up for their date, Peter objects but Lois allows her to go out with him, telling Peter it's just a ploy for attention and she'll rebel if they try to stop her as Lois herself did against her father. After their date where Glenn fails to score but considers it just a temporary setback, he arrives in his home to find Peter waiting for him. Peter orders him to stay away from Meg but Quagmire points out that she's 18, legal and ripe for the picking and Peter vows to stop him.
As Quagmire continues his attempts to have sex with Meg, Peter manages to keep them separated. Peter tries to talk some sense into Meg but she complains to Lois who tells Peter again not to push her into rebelling. Lois changes her tune when she finds out later that Meg and Quagmire went off to his sex cabin to be alone and she and Peter set off to stop them, admitting that Peter was right not to allow Quagmire to have a free shot with Meg. They arrive as Meg and Quagmire are in their underwear and Peter orders Meg to the car. She tries to stand up to Peter pointing out she is 18, but Peter states that he is still Meg's father no matter what age she is and puts his foot down. As for Quagmire, Lois confronts him and threatens to cut his dick off and feed it to Brian. She also demands use of his cabin once a month for her and Peter.
Back at home the next morning, Meg thanks her parents for not allowing her to make a mistake with Glenn and Peter recalls making his own mistake sexually with an older woman when he was 18.
!!"Meg And Quagmire" contains examples of:
* BrattyTeenageDaughter: Meg slips back into this after years of being the ButtMonkey mentally disturbed teenage girl. Subverted when she thanks her parents for preventing her from sleeping with Quagmire.
* [[BigBrotherInstinct Little Brother Instinct]]: Played for laughs with Stewie punching and kicking Quagmire, saying "Stay away from ma sis."
* DudeNotFunny: Wilford Brimley's shooting rampage at the Teen Choice Awards, especially after the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings.
* MamaBear: Lois
* OverprotectiveDad: Peter gets really hostile with Quagmire when he attempts to have sex with Meg when she turns 18. Surprisingly as he is the one who is abusing Meg.
* PapaWolf: Peter.
* PetTheDog: Peter and Lois to Meg. They even tried to throw her a decent birthday party (even after all the crap they give her in past episodes, which is sweet, but very hypocritical).
* TakeThat: The opening scene ''really'' shoots the Teen Choice Awards (and stars that are popular with today's teens, which Brian says that he doesn't know who they are) with both barrels.
** Literally, once Wilford Brimley goes on the warpath.