->''Ed, Edd N Eddy, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...''
-->--The Kankers when the Eds first encounter them in the forest.
''Nagged to Ed'' is the second episode of the ''WesternAnimation/EdEddNEddy'' cartoon series, first aired in 1999.
The episode begins with the Eddy and Ed departing with Double D into the forest for DD's bug experiments, only to have a haunting encounter with the newly arrived neighbors, the Kanker Sisters, May, Lee and Marie, who all have crushes on them. They awaken in their trailer, where the sisters are unusually hospitable to them. Double D is rightfully fearful of the sisters, but Eddy is more than eager to be right at home with them. The Eds are swooned by their cooking, but apathy to the Kanker's advancements result in three women scorned, as the Kankers force the Eds to do their house chores. Naturally, HilarityEnsues as they fail miserably at their tasks.
This is also the first episode where Eddy mentions [[TheGhost his brother]], albeit in an off-hand comment that the trailer park looks like a postcard he sent to him once.
* AbhorrentAdmirer: The Kankers.
* DistaffCounterpart: The Kankers to the Eds.
* MediumBlending: "Fishbowl 2" on the TV is done via live action fish puppets on strings.
* NothingIsScarier: Outside of the voices, the only glimpse we get of the Kankers in their first appearance is their eyes, and then a brief silhouette rear-shot of then.
* ShaggyDogStory: The episode seems like it's going to end like this--only for the Kankers to introduce junior dolls of the trio.