[[caption-width-right:350: ...trust me, [[MakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext it makes just as much sense in context]].]]
The BBC hosted a competition which allowed children across the UK to try their hand at writing for Doctor Who, with the winners to see their creation come to life. Said winners were four students at Oakley Bay Church of England Junior School. The episode witnessed the Doctor in his ongoing quest to just have a fez, Albert Einstein and an Ood.
The Doctor enters the TARDIS control room giddy to finally get his [[CoolHat fez]] back. He places it on a lever, then accidentally trips and pushes the lever, making the fez disappear. After the fez disappears, however, [[Recap/DoctorWhoS24E1TimeAndTheRani the Doctor's old friend]] [[AlbertEinstein Einstein]] appears inside the TARDIS wearing an identical fez and holding a beaker of green liquid. Einstein talks about trying to figure out time travel to the Doctor and says that the green liquid may be the key ("No," the Doctor says). As Einstein walks away, the green liquid bubbles onto his face and transforms him into an Ood. Oodstein walks toward the Doctor and repeats the phrase "[[MoodWhiplash Death is the only answer]]" before the Doctor manages to transform him back into Einstein. The Doctor steals his fez and sends Einstein back to his own time.
* ArcWords: It have been written by children, but the Ood proclaiming that "Death is the only answer" to the Doctor, who had yet to [[Recap/DoctorWhoS33E13TheNameOfTheDoctor face his own death]] is a weird coincidence.
* BeethovenWasAnAlienSpy: Well, Einstein spied ''on'' an alien, trying to understand time travel. Not to mention, the Doctor nicked his toothbrush. ''And'' his fez.
* CliffHanger: The episode ends with the green liquid crawling on the floor and the Doctor doesn't seem to notice it.
* CallBack: "I'll have you know this 'old trash' will be around until the end of time. In fact, [[Recap/DoctorWhoNSS4E17E18TheEndOfTime it was]]."
* CrackFic: Yeaaaaaaaaah...
* DevelopmentGag: Probably not, but still an adorable coincidence. When Matt first got the part as the Doctor, he gave an interview that said in order to prepare for the role, he wrote fan fiction where The Doctor met Albert Einstein. It's possible that the students saw that interview and decided to run with it, but even if they didn't, you have to wonder how Matt felt about the whole thing.
* EinsteinHair: "You should keep it. Looks more science-y."
* RedEyesTakeWarning: As always, the Ood.
* RunningGag: First line of the episode: "Oh, I've missed you! I can't believe River blew you up!" -- the Doctor, to his fez