This ''is'' a Warner Bros. cartoon from TheNineties, after all. It has its moments of radar-dodging and those moments should be shared:
* Fowlmouth's entire character; he's a chicken who swears so much every sentence is full of bleeps.
* In "The Looney Beginning" Babs does a Dolly Parton impression, makes her chest grow bigger, then says "I'm a bustin' out all over".
* Margo Mallard, particularly in ''The Acme Bowl''. Did you ''see'' the hot tub scene? It's pretty clear what [[RichBastard Rodrick]] means when he reminds Plucky about the "''friendly'' classmates."
* Hamton goes skinny dipping in "The Acme Acres Zone," and when Montana Max steals his overalls he has to get home while naked.
* The (literally) spiked punch (as in, "When Plucky drank it, he had to spit it out because he nearly swallowed an actual railroad spike") in the "Prom-ise Her Anything".
** Before that, he suggested to Shirley that they ditch the prom because [[AutoErotica "my dad's car is right outside"]]. Shirley responded with: "Right. So's your dad. He drove us, remember?"
* The page image for the main [[Radar/WesternAnimation Western Animation branch of Getting Crap Past The Radar]] is taken from the episode "Animaniacs!". In case you somehow missed it, it's a shot of Daffy Duck reading "Playduck" magazine (and it has an ad for cigarettes on the back).
* "Citizen Max" has tiny headlines in the spinning papers that read "Judge sells pregnant convict" and "Nuclear Doom--Something to Laugh About."
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-qMzP_Lb4&t=4m20s Plucky's gonna be]] an [[GroinAttack only child.]]
* The Donner party joke from "Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?". For those who don't know (or fell asleep during history class), The Donner Party was a California Trail wagon train of 81 American pioneers who in 1846 found themselves trapped by snow in the Sierra Nevada. Thirty-six members of the party perished as a result of starvation, exposure, disease, and trauma, and some of the survivors resorted to cannibalism.
* In the VerySpecialEpisode "Why Can't Dizzy Read?" one of the TV shows Dizzy watches is an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures where Plucky Duck ends up in a Turkish prison. If you've ever seen the movie ''Midnight Express'', you know that a place like that isn't appropriate to talk about on a kids' show.
* When Buster decides to [[DisguisedInDrag disguise himself as a female Tasmanian Devil]] (much like Bugs) in order to trick Dizzy:
-->'''Buster''': Kids, DontTryThisAtHome--your parents might wonder about you.