This ''is'' a Warner Bros. cartoon from TheNineties, after all. It has its moments and those moments should be shared:
* In ''The Looney Begininning'' (the first episode where a human animator tries to come up with a new TV cartoon and creates Buster and Babs Bunny) Babs does a Dolly Parton impression she then makes her chest grow bigger, she then says "I'm a bustin' out all over".
* Margo Mallard, particularly in ''The Acme Bowl''. Did you ''see'' the hot tub scene? It's pretty clear what [[RichBastard Rodrick]] means when he reminds Plucky about the "''friendly'' classmates."
* The (literally) spiked punch (as in, "When Plucky drank it, he had to spit it out because he nearly swallowed an actual railroad spike") in the "Prom-ise Her Anything".
** Before that, he suggested to Shirley that they ditch the prom because [[AutoErotica "my dad's car is right outside"]]. Shirley responded with: "Right. So's your dad. He drove us, remember?"
* The page image for the main [[Radar/WesternAnimation Western Animation branch of Getting Crap Past The Radar]] is taken from this "animaniacs!". In case you somehow missed it, it's a shot of Daffy Duck reading "Playduck" magazine (and it has an ad for cigarettes on the back).
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-qMzP_Lb4&t=4m20s Plucky's gonna be]] an [[GroinAttack only child.]]
* The Donner party joke from "Who Dropped Bugs Bunny?". For those who don't know (or fell asleep during history class), The Donner Party was a California Trail wagon train of 81 American pioneers who in 1846 found themselves trapped by snow in the Sierra Nevada. Thirty-six members of the party perished as a result of starvation, exposure, disease, and trauma, and some of the survivors resorted to cannibalism.
* On the VerySpecialEpisode "Why Can't Dizzy Read?" (where Babs and Buster find out that Dizzy can't read because he wastes his time watching TV), one of the TV shows Dizzy watches is an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures where Plucky Duck ends up in a Turkish prison. If you've ever seen the movie ''Midnight Express'', you know that a place like that isn't appropriate to talk about on a kids' show.
* When Buster decides to [[DisguisedInDrag disguise himself as a female Tasmanian Devil]] (much like Bugs) in order to trick Dizzy:
-->'''Buster''': Kids, DontTryThisAtHome--your parents might wonder about you.