* The Penguin lends himself to these.
** In his first appearance, he explains that he was abroad in the Far East. As he finished that statement, a pair of attractive women walk in the room, prompting Penguin to remark with, "Speaking of abroad..."
*** Later in that same episode, he is heard offscreen smacking some female party attender's butt and is immediately slapped by her for it.
--->'''Penguin:''' ''(grins)'' Hmm. Feisty...
* In ''WesternAnimation/TheBatmanVsDracula'' movie, when Dracula takes notice of Vicky Vale, a local news reporter, the Penguin confirms that she is attractive by commenting that she had "nice jugulars".
* Batgirl got a pretty good line in the episode "Two of a Kind":
-->'''Robin:''' The neighbors say that [Harley Quinn] went freely with the Joker. Wonder what he could want with her?\\
'''Batman:''' He saw a vulnerable person he could manipulate, someone good for a few laughs until he got bored.\\
'''Batgirl:''' And join us again next week when Batman analyzes the Freudian implications of Penguin's umbrella.
* Joker's use of the expression "snafu", unless there's a kid-friendly version of that acronym I haven't heard of...
** There is, actually. Situation Normal All '''Fouled''' Up.
* "Oh, look who's arrived at my coming out party!"
** Crossed with HaveAGayOldTime - in the Victorian and Edwardian eras, a young lady's first big party was referred to as her "coming-out" party.